Chapter 12: Bacon & Bathrooms

Warning: mention of self harm.

I am not responsible for any tears.

~~~~~~~

James POV.

Me and Jordan returned home form downtown. I walked in to the creature house and smelled bacon? 

''Who's cooking!'' I yelled. 

''I am cooking bacon'' Dan announced. 

''I want bacon'' I yelled. Ugh, fuck me. I didn't eat anything since this morning. I doubt hes gonna share his bacon with me.

''James!'' Aleks screamed running down the stairs. He jumped and hugged me wrapping his arms around my neck. Jordan looked at me and nodded, walking off to the kitchen. I guess Aleks isn't mad at me anymore. I smiled and hugged him back.

''Aleksandr'' I mumbled. I pulled back form the hug and saw tears down Aleks face. 

''Hey, hey. There's no reason to cry, Alucha door is here!'' I joked. I took my thumb and brought it close to his face wiping off tears. He let out a chocked laugh, trying to mask his tears.

''I- I just feel like a jerk. I should have listened to you, but instead i just marched off. I didn't even wanna hear what you had to say, I just caused all of this!'' He yelled getting louder with each sentence. I placed a finger on his mouth trying to hush him.

''You didn't cause anything Aleks,'' I whispered, trying to clam him down. I pulled him in a hug and rested my chin on his head. I felt his tears soak my shirt. 

''No, no i caused you to...'' He trailed off mumbling the rest. I felt his heart beat quicken by the second. He was starting to freak out.

''Caused me to what?'' I asked. What is he on about.

''C-caused you to s-self harm'' He whispered, crying even more. Wait. Who the fuck told him that. Oh, shit. Jordan was right. 

''Oh, you must've found Seamus blades in my room.'' I explained. Aleks snapped his head back looking at me with pure shock.

''Wait, why were you in my room.'' I asked. I didn't have a problem with it. I just wanted to know why.

''Seamus!?'' Aleks yelled. Trying to change the subject i see. 

''Don't change the subject Aleks'' I argued. He started backing up away form me.

''Fuck, fuck, oh fuck'' He said. I gave him a puzzled look. Is he alright? 

''Aleks, whats wrong'' I asked panicked.

''Seamus- I. Gave him his blades back'' Aleks mumbled. Wait.. 

''Aleks how could you be so fucking dumb!'' I yelled. My best friends life is on the line for fuck sake's.

''I-I am sorry. James, He walked into your room and found me crying! He asked what was wrong and i told him. He just played along to get his blades back. He told me he could destroy them for me, and, and I gave it to him. Sorry! I just- sorry.'' He panicked, yelling everything at once. Rushing with each word. I didn't have time for this i needed to find Seamus.

''Sorry dosn't bring back Seamus'' I snapped. Aleks looked away form me and started looking at the ground. I pushed past him to enter the kitchen.

''Hey, James. Want some bacon.'' Dan asked. I just ignored him and pulled Jordan by his arm.

''Jordan. We have to go now.'' I said sternly. I look deeper into Jordan's eyes giving him a glare. He whimpered.