Chapter 3: Songs & Kisses

Sorry it was late! Anyways heres chapter 3 ~(._.~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks POV.

I got in my car and started driving quickly. I flipped through the radio for a couple minutes. Nothing good was playing other than this one song that caught my attention.

It's the way it's always been

Oh, how do I know if I should stay or just go?

The bottom line is this way that I'll never know

Stay with me (stay with me, stay with me)

Stay with me, oh (a-woah, a-woah, a-woah...)

You've got a lot to say for the one that pushed me away

I give, you take

Somethings, they never change

Just change..

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~

i finally arrived and got out of my car and picked up the roses i had bought while driving by. It was a last minute gift, but eh it works right? I held the bright fresh red roses up confidently and took a couple steps making my way to the door. I grabbed the spare key that was under the welcome home mat. Why not surprise James, right? I unlocked the door and walked in, only to be greeted by a nightmare. There Seamus was, only on-top of James, pining him down and kissing James neck. Seamus was facing away from me and i was pretty sure James couldn't see anything other than the ceiling. 

''S-seamus'' James moaned.

I felt my eyes getting watery, were James and Seamus a thing? 

''Mhmm, you like that?'' Seamus said.

''N-no, no, please stop it'' James cried out.

I crushed up the roses in anger, but that just left my hands to bleed because of the stupid fucking thorns. I let go of the roses and grabbed the back of Seamus shirt and raised him up against the wall with my two hands choking him. 

''Alexandr, stop! Hes gonna die'' James said as ran towards me. 

I let go of Seamus neck and watched him gasp for air, hardly siting up against the wall. 

''Don't you ever fucking touch him again'' I said as i spited on Seamus.

Seamus just glared at me and got up and garbed his jacket. He opened the door but just before that he turned around and gave James a smirk then left. Just as i was about to say something thunder roared through the house.

''Don't leave- I mean its not safe driving in the rain so..'' James said and looked down to the floor. 

''I won't leave '' I said, half smiling. I get to spend the night with James!

''Alri-'' I cut James off and kissed him before he could finish his sentence and he kissed back ever so gently.

Wait! Is this really happening?! Of course it is, right? I placed my two hands on James chest while his hands made its way around my hips. I licked his bottom lips for entrance and he happily allowed. I slipped in my tongue and explored his mouth listening to his moans. Sadly he pulled away, did i fuck up?

''Uh what the fuck just happened....'' James said confused.

''We kissed, and i enjoyed every momment'' I said proudly.

''So did i, you fucker'' He said as he sat down on the couch and pulled me on his lap, for another kiss. Hopefully this one would be longer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 And hopefully, the next chapter will be longer too. As allways, thanks for reading, leave your feed back down bellow and don't forget to vote!