Chapter 10: Cat scratches & long drives

James POV.

I started out the window. All i saw were just happy couples. Nothing more.. It was funny how love could make you the happiest person in the world, yet it can bring out the worst in you. I chuckled and turned to face Jordan, earning a worried look form him.

''Can you tell me whats wrong?'' Jordan asked tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

''I just wanna go back to bed, Jordan'' I said.

''Not until you tell me, whats wrong.'' Jordan said sternly. A few minutes passed and i didn't say anything, Jordan sighed and parked the car.

''Jordan, this is not anywhere near home'' I said. I took a good look again. Yep, definitely not home.

''Yeah well, are you going to tell me or not?'' He said. I sighed. He really wants to know. Might as well tell him right. What's the worst he can do, kick me out his car. Run me over with his car?

''I am gay.'' I said loudly. I turned around to face the window once again. Getting ready for the yelling.

''So why is that a problem?'' Jordan said. A smile crept up on my face and i turned around to face him.

''So you're fine with it'' I asked getting a bit happy.

''It dosn't bug me, Is that why you've been upset lately?'' Jordan asked. I took a deep breath and explained him everything.

~~~

''Don't you dare tell anyone Jordan'' I said.

''I won't, but why'd Seamus do that. He knew you were with Aleks.'' Jordan said.

''Love brings out the worst in you'' I said my voice being small.

''Also, Seamus isn't a bad guy, hes just having a REALLY rough time'' I said.

''I know'' Jordan said.

''No, you don't. Jordan as we both care about Seamus.. you might as well know, Seamus. Well he self harms...'' I said.

''How do yo-'' Jordan said before i cut him off.

''I-I found razor blades in his pockets, two of them. I left them under the sink. The ''cat scratches'' he has on his arms. Yeah. Those arn't caused by his cats.'' I said. I have to get Seamus help. Hes one of my best friends and i care about him.

''You should get rid of those, before Seamus finds them again or before some one thinks those are yours" Jordan said. Yeah i guess hes right. I would'nt want that to happen.

~~~~~~~

Jordan is right. Anyways byeee loves. ~(._.~)