Chapter 6: Bestfriends & discomfort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seamus POV.

I smirked and crawled on top of James, placing kisses on his jaw line slowly.

"Seamus I-" James said sounding like he was freaking out.

"Shh" I said hushing him while I placed kisses slowly down his neck and chest. Getting lower with each kiss. I rubbed him through his boxers, earning a loud moan form him. I smirked and pulled down James boxers. He stood up immediately pulling up his boxers that were falling. I guess that's where he wants to draw the line for now.

"Aw, I was just having fun" I said, siting up on his bed and playing with my blonde curls.

"Seamus look I admit I have feelings for you.." James said. Yes!

"But my feelings for Aleks are stronger" he said. Are you fucking kidding me? Alright I am sick of this bullshit. He has to pick one! Its me or Aleks.

"Me or Aleks" I said. My blood was boiling. I was mad, and had a reason to be.

"You and Aleks, for what?" He asked. Really James?

"For the one who gets to fucking be your boyfriend. For the one w-who gets to be held in your arms, and the one who gets to be kissed by you!" I shouted. Tears were flowing out my eyes by now, rolling down my cheeks and neck where James kisses should be.

"For the one who fucking gets to wake up to your perfect face on your bed, every morning!" I said. The tears stopped and were replaced be anger now.

"You guys are not a goddamn prize that I chose. Do you really want me to pick, because its Aleks. It fucking Aleks. I am just so done. I wanted to talk to you to tell you how I had feelings for you but how I-I loved Aleks more" My heart felt like it had been ripped and permanently glued to the bottom of my stomach. He l-loves him? I am just not good enough I am I?

''I wanted to tell you how i wanted things to be normal again, with you as my best friend.'' He said as he got weaker with each word he spoke.

''James I-I cant stop loving you'' I cried.

''At least try to, you kissing me is not solving the problem its just making it worse.'' He said. Maybe he was right, i couldn't have him. I was stupid to even try maybe i should just give up, right?

''O-okay, i'll try.'' I said getting up to hug him. He hugged me back, i just wanted to stay in his arms forever. But i knew that his arms were meant for Aleks and not me.

Aleks POV.

I was helping set up creature talk and tweeting it out, it was the only thing that was keeping my mind off what happened. I just ran down form there and changed into my clothes. I didn't want to listen to them anymore. 

"What the brown? Are you okay Aleks?" Jordan asked seeming worried. I let out a fake smile.

"I am fine dude" I lied.

"Yeah and that explains why you look like you've been crying" Jorden said. Ha so he noticed.

" it's nothi-" just as I was about to finish my sentence, James and Seamus walked down, great. Were they finally done fucking or? I felt a lump on my neck and knew i was about to cry. I turned away, i didn't even wanna see them right now. I saw the guys leave to go to the kitchen maybe i should join them.

''Aleksandr'' I heard James call out. Soon after i heard foot steps coming closer and felt a grip on my hand. James grip to be exact. I pulled away form his hand. 

''Are you two done making out?'' I whispered. The other guys were all in the kitchen, laughing and talking. But i still said it quietly. I didn't wanna take any chances of them finding out. 

''It wasn't like that, If you give me chance to expla-'' James said.

''Explain what? Explain how you could never hate him and how you liked his kiss'' I said. 

''So you heard..'' James said.

''Just that part'' I said. 

''You obviously didn't hear the whole thing, since your acting like this'' James said.

''Acting like what?'' I asked. 

''Forget it'' I said. I walked out of the house stepping into my car. Time to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And BAM! That's chapter 6, poor Seamus. Ill try to write a chapter like every week? Or something. Anyways make sure you vote and leave your feed down bellow. BYE!