Nine

He tweaked his hair after she left. He have to leave right now before he lost his sanity. This is not normal he thought. What kind of spell that the woman used that both of his son draws closer to her.

He walked up to his room and get dressed. He called a taxi because he doesn't want to have trouble going home later. It's easier to get a taxi than to drive.

He knocked at his son's bed room door before he entered. His son is in Vida's lap they're reading a book. Who's father wouldn't fall to the woman when you saw that she's the one doing the things for your child instead of his own mother?

And that, he knows he's falling too fast.

"I'm leaving now. See you tonight." He said he bend down to kiss his son.

"Daddy kiss Fida." His son ordered him to kiss her too.

"Prince, I'm not your Daddy's child. So Daddy don't need to kiss me."She said to his son.

"Can, Matos kiss Mommy. Daddy kiss Fida. Daddy kiss Fida." His son repeats his request.

"Okay just one kiss okay Lyndon." He said.

His son nodded stood up and move away from Vida's lap.

"Can I grant my son's request?" He asked staring at her eyes down to her lips.

"Where should I kiss Vida?" He asked his son.

"Lips." He replied pouting his lips.

Well, thanks to his son this is his chance.

"Well?" He looked at her.

He cupped her face and kiss her lips. He wanted to scream with that feeling he never felt before even with his son's mother. It's the high voltage of electric current run through his veins and to his heart. She never protest. He deepen the kiss. He couldn't have enough of her.

"Vida." He uttered her name panting.

She put her index finger in his lips to silence him.

"I must go." He said. When he turn Lyndon is holding his toy camera aiming at them. It's a polaroid camera they bought when they went to Ocean park.

The white square paper is coming out from the camera and he wave it in the air.

He took at it his son's hand and watch as the image is slowly became visible. They both have closed their eyes. This is so sweet he thought. He looked at Vida who's watching them.

"You want to see?" He asked giving her the picture.

She blushed as her eyes focused on the picture.

"One mow." His son said.

"Not now Lyndon Daddy's taxi is waiting." He said and he took back the picture from her.

"Mow." He insisted.

"One last okay, the taxi driver will scold me." He said and grabbed Vida in his arms and kiss her passionately.

"Yehey!" Shouted his son in delight.

He's taking out the paper out of the camera.

"This Fida." His son said. Now he understand why he wants more because for Vida's copy. Very clever child he thought. He ruffled his hair and stood up.

"This is mine right?" Holding the first picture.

The child nodded.

"Thank you Mister photographer. I will go now. Be good to Vida okay." He said.

"Okay." His son replied.

"I'll go now." You two can sleep early, because I maybe late tonight." He told her. Actually he doesn't want to go now after the kissed they shared but if not he will looking for more.

"Okay, don't worry about us. We will do our usual routine." She replied. He knows that. After this they will immerge in the pool. He hasn't seen Vida what she wears in swimming pool and he's curious to see her. But not now.

"Okay, take care you two." He said.

"See yah Daddy." His son said.

"See you. Be good." He said and leave the room.

He went outside the gate. The taxi he called have been waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." He said.

"Not a problem, I'm sure your son doesn't want you to go." The driver replied. He wants to laugh. It's not his son is the reason. Its his son's nanny.

"That's right." He just replied.

"Where to go Mr. Davies?" The driver asked. In their place mostly the driver's knows all the residents.

"To Central Tony." He replied.

"Do you need a taxi later?" Tony asked.

"Probably." He replied.

"You can call me and I'll tell my friend to pick you up." Tony said.

"That's a good idea. Okay then I'll call you when I'm about to go home." He said.

"You know that your nanny is very nice woman." Tony opened.

"How'd you know that?" He asked, he's curious.

"Last other Sunday before this Sunday that passed, she helped the old Chinese woman picking all her things that's scattered on the road because the paper bag was broken. She gave her plastic bag to the woman." The driver said.

"No other people help them?" He asked in dismay.

"No, because that woman is not good in the eyes of other. She's that kind of woman who doesn't want help. She actually doesn't your nanny to help but your nanny was so persistent." He said.

"I could picture out how's that woman looks like." He said.

"That woman stood there watching your nanny picking up the things and when she's done and gave it to her she doesn't even say thank you." The driver said.

"Maybe she doesn't know how to say it in English." He said.

"Yes, maybe but the next Sunday you know what. That woman was waiting for your nanny at the same place where they meet the first time. She gave her back the plastic bag with some things in it. It's a Chinese biscuits. She actually know how to speak in English. She said to share it with friends." The driver said.

He could imagined that woman who is not good to others became good because of Vida's example or maybe she's only good at Vida.