Nineteen

The same day they received the call from the City Hall stated that their application has been approved they went there immediately.

He called his friend Martin to be their witness.

After the marriage rites they went directly to one of the prestigious restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui to celebrate their marriage.

They're now husband and wife.

"Are you going to tell to your family that we are married?" He asked her when only the two of them left in the table. Martin took Lyndon to take buy a yogurt.

"I have called my mother that I'm getting married with you but I haven't tell them when." She replied.

"That's so nice of you." He said.

"I sent a message to Mom when we are on our way to City Hall." He said.

"What did they said?" She asked.

"They're ecstatic to meet you. I told them to come anytime and help you plan our wedding." He said.

"When do you want us to have our wedding?" She asked.

"Sweetheart I want it as soon as possible. If it can be ready next month why we have to wait." He replied.

"In that case I need your mom to plan with me. I can't have my mother because she's looking after the two kids." She replied.

"I'll call Mom to get down here when we arrived home." He said.

"Okay." She replied.

"Hmm, I'm so happy that I can finally have a real home." He said.

"Me too. I didn't expect you to notice me Sir Robert Davies." She said smiling.

"Those outside the house have noticed you, how could I not?" He replied holding her hand on top of the table.

"I'm just a nanny you know." She said.

"Yes, becoming nanny to get into me." He said.

She laugh.

"You mean I just applied a nanny to get to know you?"

"Sort of." He replied.

"What if I landed with other family?"

"But you didn't landed in other family, you landed on to me." He said.

"We're fated with each other Sweetheart." He added.

"You're right. Ronen never married me because I'm intended to married you." She said.

"And I know that this are all perfectly suited for us. Though we didn't ask for it but Margaret died and I'm totally free." He added.

"That's right. It's perfectly arranged for us." She said.

"Mommy. Fo you." Suddenly Lyndon and Martin appeared.

"What's this Darling?" She asked.

"Yo mama." He replied.

"Yoghurt?" She asked.

Lyndon nodded.

"Eat." He said.

"Feed me." She asked.

Lyndon scooped a yoghurt and feed her.

"Hmm, this is the yummies yoghurt I've tasted." She said.

"Yum right." Lyndon said.

He just watched as his son feed his wife.

He looked at Martin holding his phone. Oh he's taking a video. He didn't realized that. Never mind he will ask him to send it to him.

"How about Daddy? You must let him try too." She told her son.

His son moved to him and scooped a yoghurt and put in his mouth.

"Mommy is right this is the yummies yoghurt I've tasted." He copied Vida's word.

"See Uncle Matin they like." His son told Martin.

"I know that's why next time just give them yoghurt they will love it." Martin replied.

"Okay. You buy fo me, OK uncle Matin?" Lyndon said.

"Okay." He replied.

"Robert, Vida congratulations to both of you. I will go first because I'm going to meet a new client." Martin said.

"Thank you for joining us Martin." Vida said.

"You're welcome. I'll be waiting for the big wedding." He replied.

"Of course you will be my best man." Robert said.

"Okay so see you some other time, I'll try to visit your place one of these days." He said.

"Okay. See you then." He replied.

"I'll have to go now young man. I'll visit you there in your castle next time." Martin told to his son who's busy with his yoghurt.

"Okay, uncle Matin, wait you dee." Lyndon replied.

They hi-5 and then Martin left them.

"You told Uncle Martin that the other Prince and princess are coming?" He asked his son.

"Yes Daddy. Uncle Matin is ecyted." He replied.

"That's great. We have to invite him when the Prince and Princess comes." He said.

"I pwamise I call him." He replied.

"Hmm my young man knows how to negotiate huh?" He said chuckling.

"Off coz." He replied grinning.

They laugh.

"Okay, finish your yoghurt and then we will go." He said.

After Lyndon finished his yoghurt they went out from the restaurant and hailed a taxi to bring them back home.

While on their way the child fall into sleep. Maybe because of the air-conditioning that is really made you fall into sleep. He looked at his wife, she too is sleepy.

"You can take a nap first, I'll wake you up when we arrived home." He told her.

She smiled at him. He smiled back.

They arrived home around 4: 20. He nudge his wife. And he carry his son.

Vida keyed in the door combination. He brought his son up to his room.

"I'll change his clothes first before you switch on the air-conditioning." His wife said.

He just stood there watching his wife changing his son.

When she's done.

"Now it's my turn. You need to change my clothes too." He said hugging his wife.

"Hmm, change?" She looked at him.

"Yes. Change my clothes up to our room. From now on you will sleep with me." He said picking her up. A bridal style. Of course they're married now. She's his legal wife.

"My room is more convenient." She said.

"Of course, wherever it is I'm fine with it." He replied.

What else he could asked for?

"I'll work hard making prince and princess." He said biting her earlobes.

"You have work so hard already." She replied.

"Not until I'll see the result." He said, he will start right now.

Working hard.