Thirteen

He has an unexpected visit from his ex-wife. It's not even Friday and since she left weeks ago, she hasn't come and collect her son. So why is the sudden visit?

"It's not Friday yet, why'd you come?" He asked.

"I just want to get back the affection of my son from that slut nanny of yours." She said.

"What's out your word Margaret. Because that nanny of your son will become my wife. She will be the mother of your neglected son. And will be the mother of my children. I'm going to marry her as soon as possible." He said proudly.

"What did you say?" His ex-wife were shocked when he told him that he's going to marry his son's nanny.

"What is so shocking with that Margaret? That I couldn't find someone who will love me and your son?" He asked.

"Is there no other woman in the world that you choose a nanny to be my son's mother?" She said.

"Well, that nanny loves my son more than his own mother love him. The reason why your own son doesn't like you because you doesn't and never wanted him while he was in your womb. Do you care or have loved him?" He asked.

"That's not true. I want him that's why I kept him." She replied.

"Wanted is different from love and that's what he felt. The child felt whether they wanted and loved while still unborn." He said.

"Okay fine. You marry that slut nanny of yours, I don't really care." She said and stormed out the door to the waiting car of her boyfriend outside their gate.

When he turned to go up the two important people in his life is staring straight at him. Both have tears in their eyes.

"Hey why the two of you are crying?" He asked lifted up his son and held Vida in his arms.

"Are you really sure you wanted to marry me?" She asked.

"Even how many times you will going to ask me, my answer is still the same. It's Yes and yes and yes." He replied kissing her forehead.

"How about the Prince why is he crying?" He asked.

"I do't want mommy, I want Fida. "His son replied.

"No mommy can't take you from us. Vida will be your mommy. So you can call her Mommy now." He told his son.

"Mommy Fida?" He asked

"Yes, Mommy Vida." He said. The child wiped his tears and hugged Vida's neck.

"And you know what, your brother and sister will come here too so you have playmate." He said.

His son's eyes widen.

"Yehey, yehey!"

"We should get married so we can process their papers to come here. How long will it take to divorce your husband?" He asked.

"I'm not married with him, so that's not a problem. I'm single." She replied.

"How about the children do you think he will hinder us if we will take them. I want them to take my name too. I want them to grow up with Lyndon as real siblings." He said.

"They're all in my name so it's all up to me what's the decision for my children." She replied.

He hugged her tight.

"Would you want me to be the father of your children?" He asked.

"Robert Davies what else you haven't taken from me? I think you have my all. That means all that's in me is yours." She replied.

He's the happiest man alive right now.

"I can't wait to get us married." He said. "I'll inform my parents." He said.

"Do you think they will not going to oppose?" She asked.

"They won't, the moment they will see you. I'm sure they will love you." He said. That's true if his son and he himself have loved her in a short period of time how much more his parents who only after his happiness. If they saw him that he's happy they will embrace Vida.

"My children will surely love you Robert. You're the loving father, and that's what they are lacking." She said.

Robert sat down on the staircase with the child in his arms. He pulled her to sit beside him.

"I dreamed to have a happy family. The same family I grew up with. I witnessed how Dad loves my Mom very much and even until now that they're in their old age, you still could see the love and affection they both have with each other. I want a family like that. I thought that Margaret is the woman will fulfill that dream with me, but it was just an act. She just followed what her father told her. My family has money and with me she can have a good life. But when we're married I found out that she really doesn't love me. She loves her boyfriend Marcus. She wanted a divorce the moment she gave birth to my son." He said.

She looked at him with questions in her head. He could feel it.

"I know what's in that mind of yours sweetheart. Don't worry Lyndon is mine, I requested a DNA test when I found out her relationship with Marcus while we're married." He said hugging her with him. Of course if Lyndon's not his son he will be happy to give it to Margaret and he will make more with this woman beside him. He wants more. Like them, they are six in the family.

Vida has two plus his son. He still have three to go. He looked at her. And his mind is now playing something.

"Hey, what's that smile?" She asked.

Vida, her name speaks life. And she brought life into his life and his son's life.

"I'm planning for more life from you." He said and he tilted her chin and claimed her lips.

Lyndon kiss her in cheek too. They laugh at the innocent child in his arms. His innocent son finally having a family.