Seventeen

He never felt this happiness he felt right now. Not with his ex-wife nor with his previous girlfriend. Even with those fling he had. They're only stress erased for him.

The happiness he felt with the woman right on top of him couldn't measure. He never get tired giving her pleasure. That's only for the body but he's intended to give her more. All of him. Heart body and soul.

He could feel their heartbeat. It's beats as one.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Shouted Lyndon from the cot.

Vida quickly stood up and run to his son. That's the real mother. Quick responses. He sat up but never move. He just look at his family. Yes, his family. Finally he will going to have his dreamed family.

His heart swell for what he saw.
Vida is a real mother. She hold his son up.

"Mommy wet." He said.

"I'm swimming with Daddy. Are you hungry, I'll make you Mac and Cheese." She asked the child.

"Yes, Mac an Chiz." the boy replied.

"Okay. Go with Daddy first and I'll make you Mac and Cheese." She said. Vida is walking towards him with his son in her arms.

He stood up and took his son.

"Make it more, I need energy." He said.

"Yes Sir!" She replied and walked to the house.

"Shall we go with Mommy and help her cook?" He asked his son.

"Yes."

He just wanted to see his woman in the light that's why he wants to help. He's like a maniac he thought. But who cares it's his wife to be and he wanted to memorize her body eyes closed or opened.

"Mommy. Me help." Lyndon said the moment they entered the kitchen.

"Good boy. Okay just sit there and just watch okay." She said. He put down his son at the kitchen counter.

She boiled a water to cook the macaroni and she melted the butter in microwave. She already brought out the milk from the fridge.

She moves so swiftly. That body he can't have enough is like dancing in the kitchen. If no Lyndon right now he will definitely devoured her right where they are.

When the water is boiling she put the two packs of macaroni and stir it. She set a timer then at the mixing bowl she poured the cheese powder and the milk. She took the butter from the microwave and add in.

"It's your turn to stir them my Prince." She said giving his son the ladle.

When the timer goes off she turned off the flame and drained the macaroni.

She took the bowl from his son and poured the macaroni in it then gave back to Lyndon.

She help Lyndon is stirring so the mixture will combined.

"Done!" She announced.

"I'll bring him out to the dining." He said.

She followed with the bowl of Mac and Cheese in her hand.

Then she came back to the kitchen and took the three dinner plate and spoon. She gave each one and she scooped each plate too.

"Yummy." Lyndon said popping some few in his mouth.

"Careful Darking it's hot." She said.

"No hot Mommy." He replied.

He just stared at the two important people in his life. Who could tell that they aren't blood related. They both love each other. Lyndon adored her new mother and vice versa.

His son listened to Vida. Whatever she said he never complained or protest. And he never heard her scolding his son too.

"You said you need energy why you haven't even take your food?" Vida asked him.

"Thank you for reminding me sweetheart. Because I do really need energy." He said.

"Me too. Need erngy." Lyndon said.

"And why is the Prince need energy?" She asked.

"Mow sleep." He replied grinning.

They laugh at it. His son is so innocent.

"I'm sure you really need more energy to sleep. If you're hungry you can't have enough sleep." He told his son.

"Right Daddy." Lyndon replied with thumbs up.

His son is only two but he communicated with them like adult. Vida never talk to him in baby language. She trained his son in some works. Like it's a play but he knows it's training.

He wanted more and more to have her in his life. He will follow up their marriage application tomorrow.

They finished the bowl of Mac and Cheese.

"You take care of him I'll clean up here." He told Vida.

"Okay." She replied and carry his son up to his room.

She will wash him and get ready to bed. Again? If he's not sleepy yet they will watch TV.

He quickly cleaned up the kitchen so he can join them upstairs. But he needs to bring back the cot in. And he needs to take a shower as well. Hmm, he better get going.

It's almost 10.

He forgot to tell Vida that on Saturday they'll be joining his friends in the yacht. He will ask her if she likes because they said that they will be going to stay over night. Maybe she can bring her clothes for a change if she's going to church the next day.

He's done finally. He closed the doors and windows and he quickly went up to his room to take a shower.

When he's done he went down to his son's room. He have changed in his usual sleeping outfit. Just boxer shorts and nothing on top.

"How's everyone?" He asked as he entered the room. She's reading books with his son.

"Am good Daddy. Mommy read book." Lyndon replied. His son really enjoying calling Vida 'Mommy' he felt joy in it.

"That's good. After reading what else are we going to do?" He asked. This is his first time joining them in their night activities.

"Wash TV." Lyndon replied.

"Okay. Can I join you two?" He asked.

"Sure Daddy, Sit here." His son told him to sit with them in the bean bag. He sat down.