Sixteen

He already ignited her while they were still downstairs and now she will get burn with him. Her body responded with his touch. They were fated to be together.

"We are fated to be together sweetheart." He said, he just voiced out what's in her mind.

"You just read my mind." She replied.

"See that? We're meant for each other. Even our mind think the same way." He said. While undressing her.

"Next time no more jeans." He said pulling off her jeans.

She giggled.

"Hmm, impatient Mr. Davies?" She said giggling.

"Of course. I'll burn all that jeans of yours." He said hovering her.

"If you burn my jeans what am I going to wear?" She asked stroking his chest.

"Soft leggings not jeans." He said and started to work.

She love this man.

After their heated love making repeatedly Lyndon hasn't up yet. She check the clock in the bedside table. It's already 7: 10 in the evening.

She looked at him and smiled. This man never get drained.

"It's already dark, are you hungry ." He said smiling too.

"No. I'm still very full." She replied.

"Hmm. Want to be filled some more?" He asked teasingly.

"You're insatiable man Mr. Davies." She said.

"I'm sure everyman would be if it's with you sweetheart." He said peeking her chin and bite a little.

"I think it's only you." She said because with the farther of her children. He never like Robert, after he scratch his itch he doesn't care whether she's satisfied or not. Whether she had her climax or not all he cares is his own self.

"Did I made you happy Sweetheart?" He asked when she stop talking.

"Not just happy. You made me feel that I'm a woman. I'm content with it." She replied.

"Really? I'm happy to know that." He said giving her a passionate kiss that leads to another round. She admitted it too that she can't have enough of him. If there's only two of them she's quite sure that they will stay in the bedroom forever.

When the heat died down she looked at the clock again and it's already 8.

"I want to go swimming. Do you want to go with me?" He said

"Yes, but the Prince is still snoring." She said.

"Get change. We'll going to swim." He said.

"How about Lyndon?" She asked.

"I'll bring a cot near the pool so when he get up he will not find us." He said and stood up.

Her eyes feasted in the sight in front of her. What a gorgeous body. Toned and firm. His butt---hmm so yummy.

"Like what you see Sweetheart?" He asked but never turn.

She quickly claimed down from the bed, she too still naked. She hugged him from behind.

"Yes, very much." She replied. She discovered herself that she has a wild part of her. Only with the right man. Her natural came out.

"Well continue this on the pool." He said and she felt her blood all gathered in her--- you know.

He went up to his room naked, she change into her two piece swim suit too, her one and only swim suit. When she came out from her room Robert is carrying a cot towards the pool. He fixed it and came back to the house.

"I'll carry him." He told her.

With the child in his arms they walked down to the pool. He put down the sleeping child inside the cot and she cover the top with a mosquito net. The side of the cot are nets so there's no need to cover. Their place has mosquito.

With the light from the house it gives them a little light at the pool.

They emerged into the water.

"Nice, it's warm." She said.

"Yes, it's nice. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"You've asked me that already." She replied giggling.

"Oh, yeah I remembered and I fill you up right?" He said while his hand is traveling.

"You're beautiful sweetheart." He said holding her waist.
"Slim waist, I can't believe that two living creature has came out from here." Stroking her womanhood.

"Hey. That's hand of yours is very naughty.

He chuckled.

"But that's true, you could tell that you have borne two children. Look at your body, not even have a birthmarks. And still too tight." He said pulling her closed.

"Robert." She knows that she sounded begging but that's what she want. She wants more of him.

"Hmm, I love it when you're desiring me." He said and kissing her.

She doesn't know how they made to the pool side when they were on the water just a second ago.

And they have their first pool session.

"Vida." He uttered her name while catching his breath and so she is.

"Robert" And together they both reached their peak.

Lying side by side. She's in his arms.

"Are you going to the funeral of your ex?" She asked.

"There's no need to go there." He replied.

"How about Lyndon?"

"He's still young and he don't understand that." He said.

"All I want is right here. With you and Lyndon." He added.

"Me too. I just want to be with you and Lyndon." She replied.

"You two sleep with me tonight." He said.

"Hmm. If I know Mr. Davies." She said getting up and lay in his body.

"Wow. I like it. Gosh sweetheart I like it that you're on top of me. You're too light." He said.

She just giggle and lay her head at the croak of his shoulder.

"I don't want this to end. I want you where I am. I think we have to hire a helper. I don't want you to work. Just supervise them." He said.

"I still be the one will look after the children. Helper just do the other stuff but with you and the children it's me." She said.

She can definitely look after her family, especially her husband and her children.