A New Love POREOTICS

I woke up with my angel in my arms, she looked so peaceful, I couldn’t help myself I just had to kiss her, she woke up instantly damn, I wish I could have taken a photo!

Alicia: “Morning you, sorry about your back” She said while giggling & blushing

*Knock knock* “You guys awake? We’re all going out for breakfast!” Law said

Me: “Yeah bro, just give us a couple of minutes, we’ll be out soon”

Alicia got up and went through my drawers, she found a Poreotics t-shirt, some jeans & some of my briefs! Wow, she’s going to wear MY! Clothes, that’s kinda hot! “Do you mind babe?” She asked “Of course I don’t I find it kinda sexy to be honest” She winked at me, we got changed and walked out. Everyone was silent...

Charles: “Ohh Dumbo, YES! RIGHT THERE OH GOD YES YES YESSSS!!” He said mockingly in Alicia’s voice!

Chad: “PLEASE DON’T STOP, PLEASE OH GOD, OH GOD, YESSSSSS I’M GOING TO C...” Alicia chucked one of her shoes at him, everyone laughed, she blushed and I smiled

Me: “Alright, I thought we were going to breakfast, not to tease my girlfriend”

Ti: “You look good in Dumbo’s clothes girl! You should wear them more often” I was thankful of Ti changing the subject, she really was a good friend!

Alicia’s tummy rumbled and that was it, we decided to leave, The girls decided to car pool together, I guess I could give her up for a couple of hours!

Alicia’s POV

We jumped in the car and were on our way

Ti: “So how was he? Is he really that good? Or were you faking?”

Me: “Oh he’s REALLY! That good, He must of made me orgasm ATLEAST! Five times” I blushed

Haylee: “Eww, can yous NOT! Dumbo is like a brother to me! Ekk”

Me: “Oh cuz, there’s this thing he does with his Tongue, my GOD!!!”

Haylee: “EWW STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!”

We drove up to the restaurant, I was soo hungry!

Me: “So, TI! You and Law eh?”

Haylee: “Yeah what’s going on there?? I’ve never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at you”

Ti blushed “Well, I think he likes me, you know how you were asking him them questions that day Alicia?”

Me: “Yeah? What about it”

Ti: “Well on our way to the Police Station, he told me he was talking about me!!!”

Me: “I knew itt! How could he NOT! Like you? Your so pretty, I’m envious of you!”

Ti: “Why? Your drop dead gorgeous! I wish I had your eyes & smile & body & just EVERYTHING!”

Me: “Don’t be stupid, you have the most perfect hair I’ve ever seen, your skin is absolutely amazing, and I would kill to have your eyes! The kinda ish I could do with make-up with your eyes!!”

We both got out the car complementing each other, I held my hand out for Dumbo’s hand, I loved seeing the faces of girl fans who stared at my Dumbo when I held his hand, their expressions were PRICELESS! Hahah, I’m so evil

Jet: “Uh table for nine please” The waitress looked at us.. Well the boys, she lead us to our table, I noticed she was looking at Law especially, so I told Ti to go claim her man before that ugly waiteress tried getting into him, Ti walked by Law and casually grabbed his hand, he took it immediately, they really suited, we sat down ordered our food!