All Sorts Of Crazy! POREOTICS

Gabby’s POV

I had just met Alicia & DUMBO! He’s extremely good looking, come to think of it, they’re all extremely good looking, especially my Canny bear! He was just the cutest! He was so awkward & Dorky in person, but when he danced! It was amazing, you wouldn’t have thought twice that he was how he is, Alicia seemed really nice! I thought she was going to be real bitchy I don’t quite know why I thought that I just did. Everyone was extremely friendly & welcoming, very down to earth, it was like I was a part of their little family they have going on here. I felt so welcomed, Can did tell me I would.

Can: “Hey babe, you in one of your deep and meaningful thoughts again?” He asked me teasingly

Me: “Yeah, just thinking about you... Me... And...”

Can: “Andddd?”

Me: “So I’m hungry, anyone else?” He gave me a little death glare, it was so cute!

Alissa: “Yeah I could do with some food, what about you babe?” She looked at Charles; he smiled & picked her up

Charles: “Well I’m ready, what about you guys?” He said while laughing

Alissa: “Well what are we waiting for?” Alissa was so like Charles, they both joked around, if they weren’t a couple, you know they would have been the best of friends.

Law: “Should we go see if the happy couple wants anything?”

Jet: “I suppose, you know how he gets after a long flight, gets kinda grumpy if he ain’t had anything to eat”

Charles: “I say we just get something for Leeshuh! Forget Dumbo!” He said jokingly

Chad: “Yup, we’ll do that!” He agreed laughing

We all left the house, I jumped in Can’s car, Law & Ti came with us, Law just had a massive drive & he felt like relaxing, we pulled up at a Asian restaurant.

-Skips to going home-

When we walked in I heard Alicia throwing up.

Charles: “Man I don’t know how Dumbo does it, I wouldn’t be able to handle the puke and stuff”

Kya: “He does it out of LOVE! Duh”

Charles: “Yeah but still...”

Kya: “You’re such a baby Charles!” She said jokingly

Charles: “Hells yeah I am! Hahaha”

Kya’s POV

Me: “So I’m gonna go give this food to Alicia, if she’s even up to it”

As I went to walk off Chad grabbed a hold of me, he pulled me closely to him & whispered gently in my ear “Don’t take too long baby, I’ve been wanting to have you to myself ALL day” It sent a shiver down my spine! We’d been together for two months now, and hadn’t had sex, I just wasn’t ready, but I’ve seen how committed Chad was to me, I think I’m ready to give it up, I giggled at the thought of it! I knocked on Alicia’s door.

Dumbo: “Yooo” He said sleepily

I opened the door, Alicia was asleep on Dumbo’s chest, Dumbo was laying there patting her head, they’re just so damn cute.

Me: “Hey uh, we went out for lunch and we got you guys something, the boys just wanted to get stuff for Alicia, but I ordered more for you as well!” I tried to be as quite as possible, I didn’t want to wake her again

Dumbo: “Haha, typical! And thank you Kya just put it on the end of the bed” he whispered

Me: “It’s nothing Dumbo, the boys are really cruel at times hahaha” I whispered back