A Sad Day POREOTICS

Dumbo’s POV

How could she even come here? After everything that has happened?? She had some fricken nerve! The door knocked again, Kya & Chad were just looking at me, Kya was a little scared & Chad a little worried, I hugged Kya and told her it was okay! I pat Chad on the back and left my hand on his shoulder, I didn’t have to say anything to him, he took Kya but the hand and left me there. I opened the door

Me: “What do you WANT? Haven’t you caused enough trouble for ONE! Day?”

Anika: “Is it true? Is she pregnant?”

Me: “Not that it’s any of your business, but yes she is!”

Anika: “How do you even know it’s yours? It could be anyone’s, the doctors told us we couldn’t get pregnant”

Me: “I know it’s mine because unlike the last whore I dated she’s faithful” Pain suddenly stuck through her eyes, what I said had hurt her, good, it’s what she deserves

Anika: “I’m sorry for what I did, the only reason I was being so cold at your moms house is because I can’t stand the fact that you’ve moved on, and with someone so pretty”

Me: “Listen, I don’t know why your here & why your all of a sudden so curious about my life with Alicia, so get to the point, what do you want? I asked her bored already at the sight of her

Anika: “I want you back, I regret cheating on you, I wish I still had you back, everyone misses you! Even your mom, you seen what she was like, I know we’re meant to be together Matty Matt”

It felt like someone stabbed me right in my chest with a rusty screwdriver and twisted it, how could she call me by my old nickname she gave me? Could she not see how much she hurt me? She was the only other girl I’ve ever truely loved, is she insane?

Anika’s POV

When I said his old nickname I used to call him, pain over ran his eyes, his mouth was hard, like he was about to cry.

Dumbo’s POV

Me: “Look Anika, how I see it is you HAD! Your chance, and now it’s gone, out of EVERYONE! I never EVER! Thought you would hurt me how you did, I know we didn’t have the best relationship, I know I was busy touring and going to other countries and stuff but I was ALWAYS! Faithful to you Anika, I had so many offers from so many girls, but I kept thinking of you, and whenever I would feel down, I’d pull out a photo of us and it would make everything seem better again, and to come home and find out you had cheated just tore my heart out!”

Anika: “Please Matty Matt, I know I can make you happy again! Just give me one more chance! Just tell her it’s over and we can raise the baby as our own” She pleaded while crying, Alicia came out just then

Alicia: “REALLY?? DID YOU JUST SAY THAT? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU STUPID CANIVING WHORE” She said, rage building up in her eyes “WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?? YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO LEAVE!!!!’’

Everyone came out, Alicia had her fists clenched, her eyes were dead set on Anika, Ti & Kya went straight to Alicia’s side, I’ve never seen her so angry, it looked like she wanted to kill Anika, Alicia started counting “ONE, TWO, YOU THINK I’M KIDDING? THREE” Anika just stood there looking at me, Alicia was so furious she ran to Anika & jabbed her straight on her right cheek, DAAMN! Anika fell to the floor Alicia started kicking her “HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SAY THAT YOU FUCKING WHO” Before she could finish Charles ran over and picked her up, she was screaming at him to put her down, he just took her to his room I looked at Anika on the floor “I told you to leave, and you didn’t now look at yourself” I looked at her with hate. I went into Charles’s room he was holding Alicia trying to calm her down, it was weird, even though I knew Charles would never try something like that on Alicia, it seemed like he was enjoying holding her, just the way he was looking at her and his body language, it got to me.