Beautiful Endings & Beginnings

Ti’s POV

It had been weeks since Alicia and Dumby moved out, it just wasn’t the same, at times I would sit in their old room and remember all the conversations we had.

Law: “Hey baby, are you okay?” He asked me.

Me: “Not really babe, I miss Alicia.” I told him putting my head down.

Law: “But you see her everyday haha.” He said jokingly.

Me: “I know babe.” I smiled. “But I miss her living HERE.” I told him.

Law: “Baby, it was only a matter of time before one of us moved out.” He told me reassuringly.

Me: “I know that too, but, I just thought, we would all live together… Forever.”

He sat down next to me and cuddled me, I nestled my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, and I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.

Law: “Aw, baby, please don’t cry, you know it kills me when you’re upset.” He pulled my face from out of his chest to look me in the eye. “Listen here baby, we’ll go over and see them today, Alicia needs help with the wedding, Dumbo and I are going to go out and find the tuxes.”

I was looking deep into Law’s eyes, they were so sincere, and he was truly worried about me, I wiped the tears from my face and tried to smile, he too smiled, but the worry never left his eyes, he was too good for me, I still couldn’t believe he loved me, possibly more then what I loved him.

Me: “Okay baby, let me just get freshened up and we’ll go over.” I smiled more sincerely now. “And thank you, for putting up with my… For being there for me, I love you so much baby.”

He smiled back at me and softly kissed my lips, my hands automatically clenched his hair, I felt his lips curve up into a smile.

Law: “I. Love. It. When. You. Do. That.” He said in between kisses.

I pulled back and kissed him on the cheek then made my way to the bathroom, I quickly washed my face then went back to Alicia & Dumby’s old room, and Law was still sitting on the ground where I left him.

Me: “I’m ready baby.” I told him as I entered.

Law: “Okay, let me just text Dumbo to tell him we’re coming over.”

We decided to walk over seeing as it was such a beautiful day, mind you, every day was beautiful in Cali. We got to Alicia & Dumby’s new house; Alicia was waiting on the porch for me.

Alicia: “Oh, how nice of you’s to walk and not let me know, I’ve been out here for ages.” She shouted out to us laughing.

We made our way up the lawn to her porch.

Law: “It’s okay; if you ever wanna do this again, let us know yeah Leeshuh?” He said laughing as he leaned in to hug her.

She hugged him back, then looked at me. “Hey bebe.” She said as she leaned in for a hug. “I missed you.”

I hugged her back. “I missed you too.” I looked at Law as we hugged; the worry crept back into his eyes.

We all walked inside, Dumbo was spread out on the couch like he’d been there for days, he was watching something on MTV but I took no notice, it always took my breath away when I entered their house, it was just so beautiful, Alicia was always good with interior design, but this just took the cake.

Law: “So, Dumbo, we gonna go get these tuxes? Or we just gonna sit here and watch T.V while bugging the girls all day?”

Dumbo: “I suppose we better get them, it wouldn’t be as nice if my beautiful bride wore an amazing white dress and I wore my sweats and t-shirt.”