New Addition POREOTICS

He was really something, how could he love someone like me? I was interrupted by Charles, he had picked me up from Dumbo’s arms I started screaming “PUT ME DOWN AAAAAAHH” “You wanna be put down?” He ran into the water CRAP! “CHARLES DON’T YOU DARE!!! YOU’LL REGRET IT!!” As soon as I said it I was chucked into the water, I stood up PISSED! I jumped with everything I had on Charles, I managed to get him under the water everyone was laughing, then I heard two more screams, Ti & Haylee

Haylee: “JUSTIN VALLES I SWEAR IF YOU DUNK ME YOU WON’T GET ANY FOR A WHOLE FRICKEN YEAR!!’ He dunked her anyway

Ti: “LAWRENCE NOOO STOP BABY PLEASE PUT ME DOWN” He dived into the water with her

We were all soaking wet except for Dumbo Can & Chad, they were easing their way into the water, Dumbo’s hair was perfect, I ran upto him and he caught me, I tried pulling all my body weight to the side, he fell over “MY HAIR! BABE!!!” I couldn’t help but laugh! All these girls came up to us, Charles Can & Chad welcomed them, there was one chick in particular, she looked hella familiar!

Girl: “Hey, do we mind if we join you?”

Chad: “No, of course not, what’s your name?” He asked her

Girl: “My names Kya” she was checking Chad out BIG! Time

Chad introduced us all, then it came to me!

Me: “NO WAY! I know who you are, I’ve seen you on youtube! Your a pretty good dancer!!”

Dumbo raised his eyebrow, “You dance?” She blushed a little, “Yeah aha, but not as good as you guys!!” she replied

Chad: “Well, if your as good as Alicia said, you should come by the studio, we need some more dancers for *Poreochicks*”

Jet: “Yeah, we need some fresh new talent, come on over”

I was getting bored, my skin was so white I decided to get out of the water and go sun bathe, Dumbo came up with me, I put my towel down & laid down, I heard a click and felt the cold sunblock on my skin. Holy crap I thought to myself! I got up and faced Dumbo, “You do realise how COLD! That is right?” He replied “Yeah, I’d rather be cold for a few seconds then be sun burnt for days!” I laughed to myself, he did have a good point, I loved how he always took care of me, he was so thoughtful, “So, I’m guessing you just want half your legs tanned” he teased, I had forgotten I had his shorts on! I took them off and he rubbed lotion all over them, it felt good, he got to my thigh and didn’t stop, he moved higher, I bit my bottom lip! “STOP” I said, he just giggled, he finally noticed! Took him awhile, “What a pretty tattoo you have babe, it’s so cool” http://www.tattooan.com/2011/03/music-tattoo-designs/small_music_heart_tattoo_for_women/ < That’s the tattoo!

“Took you a while, you’ve seen me naked twice now!”

He just admired it, do you have any others babe??

I showed him my fingers, I had *Peace & Love* On them! Then I showed him the one behind my ear and my neck!

Dumbo: “Maad, my girls tatted up! So sexy”

Me: “Haha oh shh! I’m not a hard core junkie like you!” I teased “Although, I've been thinking, I really wanna get you guys tatted on me!”

Dumbo: “Really? You would actually do that?” He asked me shocked

Me: “Hells yeah, I’ve been a fan since the show at the Apolo! Haha, I just love you guys!”

Dumbo picked me up, I know it really meant alot to him, because Poreotics was his life, he loves them boys like they were his real brothers, he would gladly give his life to save one of them, he kissed my tummy & told me he loved me, I still couldn’t believe it!