Meeting Everyone In POREOTICS

Haylee’s POV

I’m glad my cousin and Justin are getting along, but on the OTHER hand this could be very awful, I mean Jet teases me all the time, and back home Alicia would tease me, what have I gotten myself into?

Me: “So are you two done with the teasing or shall I just wait a little while longer?”

They both looked at each other before answering, oh no! This is just going to be FANTASTIC I said to myself sarcastically

Alicia: “Hmm I could say more, but we’ll leave it at that for now, what do you think Justin?

Justin” Haha yeah, we’ll just wait until we get back to the house”

Me: “Oh no y’all won’t! Because you just won’t ALRIGHT? Anyways, are you hungry cuz? I know what that aeroplane food is like”

Alicia: “Oh cuz I’m STARVING! The food was so disgusting, I ended up giving it to the guy next to me, he keeped complaining on how the servings were too small and blah blah blah, some people are so.. Oh what’s the word.. Oh stuff it, it’ll come to me later”

Justin: “Yeah I know what you mean, the food is horrible and the people are just so damn rude! Anyways, where do you want to go eat? What you feel like?

Justin started rambling on all the nice-ish restaurants we had here, boy how off was he, my cousin comes from a country that has a population of like 4 million, she’s a SIMPLE! Girl like me

Alicia: “You know what I’ve ALWAYS! Wanted? Either one of them bbq grill places or like friend chicken, OOOH OH OHH! MC DONALDS!! I want a fricken super size! We ain’t got that kinda stuff back home”

Justin: “Out of all places you want Mc Donalds? Hahaha wow, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who would want Mc Donalds after a long ass flight”

Alicia: “That’s because I’m unique brothaa! Ain’t no one quite like me ahahaha, so can we? Yeah no maybe?”

I was happy to see them getting along so happily without them picking on me!

Alicia’s POV

Justin was looking at me as if I were on crack, maybe I was wrong about the cousin, maybe she has changed.. Well maybe around him, because we’re so alike, she’s like my sister!

Justin: “Haha well, how about we go home first, and then decide from there?"

Me: "Ugh FIIIIIIIINE! But don't keep me waiting too long, I'm hella hungry right now!"

Justin’s POV

Everything about Alicia's personality just screamed out Dumbo, I just know they are going to hit it off, I was interupted by Alicia as we pulled up to the house.

Alicia: “Wooooooooooah this house is HUGE!”

Haylee: “Haha kind of, still a little bit small, I mean with ALL the people who stay here”

Me: “Yeah, so true, it get’s a little crowded at times, speaking of everyone, they’re all very excited to meet you!”

Alicia: “With a house like this? REALLY? CROWDED? And what do you mean everyone’s excited”

She stopped midsentence, come on Alicia, you can do it, I thought to myself.

Alicia: “NO WAY! IS THIS WHERE ALL YOU GUYS LIVE? OMG! I LOOK HORRID! I NEED TO FRESHEN UP!!!”

Haylee: “Hahaha, why you getting all nervous? You look fine! I promise!”

Me: “Yeah don’t worry about it, the boys are cool, you look fine I swear”