Not Expecting THAT POREOTICS

Okay guys, I decided for this story I would skip to a months time (:

Alicia’s POV

I was so tired lately, it’s like whatever I done I had to sit back down, and I was eating more then I usually would, I ate half a pizza lastnight, that’s not like me at all! And at certain times I would feel nauseous or throw up! I must be coming down with something, damn it! I haven’t got a local GP here, maybe I should find one. I hated this feeling, and I wouldn’t let Dumbo near me in case it was infectious! My poor baby, he hated seeing me suffer!

Dumbo: “Babe, I don’t care tomorrow I’m taking you to my doctor! You don’t look well at all...”

Me: “Noo, it’ll pass!” I said re-assuring him

Dumbo: “What did I say?? I’m taking you and that’s that!!”

Me: “FINE!! Gosh, your such a worry wart!!” I said teasingly.

Dumbo: “Oh shut up! I’m only taking care of my girlfriend!”

He always knew how to make me feel better! Despite what I told him, he would always come near me & hold me, he was far too good for me!!

-the next day-

Dumbo got me up really early, I was still tired! “I refuse to get up” I said my voice muffled by the pillow

Dumbo: “Get up NOW! Don’t make me carry you!” He said

Me: “CARRY ME THEN SEE IF I CARE”

I would get extremely grumpy if I didn’t get my sleep! Dumbo walked away, he came back about five minutes later, he threw the blankets off of me & picked me up! Ughh! He was determined to get me to the doctors, I felt nauseas, I begged him to put me down, he didn’t he just ran to the bathroom & put me down by the toilet, I started throwing up, how disgusting!! He held my hair back and rubbed my back in comfort, what an amazing bf I had. After 10 minutes of throwing up I felt weak, he helped me take my clothes off and put me in the shower, apparently he was "concerned" about me so he took his clothes off and showered with me, he washed my back & started kissing my neck, I softly moaned, he kissed his way upto my ear and started softly nibbling on it! Oh god, he knew this was how to get me extremely turned on! He started washing my front while still nibbling on my earlobe, I started moaning a little louder! “Baby, please stop, oh fcuk keep going, NO! Stop” I finally said, even though I had just thrown up, he still wanted me, now that’s real love right there I thought to myself. He stopped, thank god for that! I felt bad, I hadn’t given him any for awhile now! I just felt either too sick or too weak! I wish I could give it to him. We got out the shower & started getting ready. We got into the car, I was nervous, what if it was some kind of disease? And if it is, what if it was infectious? And what if I gave it to everyone in the house?? Oh man, I would kill myself if I did!! :(. We pulled up to the doctors & went inside “Appointment for Matthew Nguyen?” My gorgeous said, “Sure, the doctor will be out soon, just go take a seat” the reception lady said, as we were sitting in the waiting room I was getting more nervous, wth is wrong with me? Ugh I hated being sick!

Doctor: “Matthew?” We both got up & went into his exam room

Doctor: “Now, what is it that I can do for you?”

Dumbo: “Well, it’s not actually for me, it’s for my partner, she’s new here & she just needs to know what’s wrong with her, she doesn’t have a GP just yet”

Doctor: “Ahh I see, before I can see her, she needs to fill out a few forms”

Me: “That’s fine” I got them done as quickly as I could. I handed the forms back to the doctor.