ARIZONA

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo we are on the plane and I am sitting by Huntaaa and we are cuddling and yeah and I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato 🍅 from blushing so much because of Hunter.
"Your so cute" Hunter said.
"Sureee" I said very sarcastically.
"I'm not joking" Hunter said extremely seriously.
"Okay whatever you say Hunter , even though I look ugly af"I said.
"Okay then ,and btw you look perfect from my point of view " Hunter said.
" Quit flirting I'm trying to sleep could you flirt later,even though I ship u guys does not mean I want to hear you flirt 24/7" Brando said.
"YOU SHIP ME AND HUNTER!?!?!?" I said.
"Ummmmmm who doesn't?"Brando said.
" Well I ship me and you Bella I mean look at you your funny,beautiful,you sing and many other things any guy would be lucky to have you Bella" Hunter said.
* * At the airport * *
" It's so nice to meet you Hunter never stops talking about you" Christine said.
" Oh has he" I said while Hunter was turning into a tomato 🍅.
"Oh and nice to meet you too I'm assuming you know my name thanks to Huntaaa" I said.
" Uhhhhhhh yeah this is akward " Hunter said.
" Well let's get going " Christine said.
** At the house **
" 0MG YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE" I said.
" Yeah I guess it's pretty big " Hunter said.
" Bella you will be staying in the guest room beside Hunters room and my room and Brandons room are down the other hallway , ok "Christine said.
" Sounds good ,oh and where is my car ? " I said.
" It's in the garage,oh Hunter please take Bella to her room and then to her car" Christine said.
" Okay " Hunter said.

Hope you enjoyed this it is 288 words bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕