Yay Magcon

**The day of Magcon**
Bellas POV
I woke up and remembered it was the day of Magcon yessss!!!!!!
After I got up of my bed I went downstairs to find a not from my parents saying :
Dear Bella ,
We are going on a cruise so we are leaving you for 2 years
don't get in to trouble here is 3k dollars

Love,your parents

Great just what I need.Time to start getting ready now (outfit in the picture)

Then I got my purse and keys and locked the door and got in my Hot pink Ford Mustang GT and drove to the venue.When I pulled up everyone's jaws dropped to the floor when they looked at my car. Bart walked over and said: Do you want to come in now and hang out with the boys???Sure I said and walked away with bart.When we walked in I grabbed my phone and tweeted :AyeItzBella@bellagurl22 Omg how much attention can a car get u like seriously?
When me and bart walked backstage all the boys jaws dropped .I said :Take a picture it lasts longer so Hunter being the smarta*s he is took out his phone and took a picture.2 seconds later I got a twitter notification :Hunter Rowland @HunterRowland You said to ❤(her)

2 seconds later I got a twitter notification :Hunter Rowland @HunterRowland You said to ❤(her)

Omg are you kidding me rn like oh my gosh."Anyway what should we do" said Cameron Idk said everyone. "We could play Truth OR Dare" said Blake.sure everyone agreed.Ok hmm Hunter truth or dare ? Dare he said ok I dare you and Blake to post a picture on twitter of you guys holding hands saying #Bunter is real ❤. "OMGGG Nooo Hunter said. You have to a dare is a dare .After playing truth or dare I went and got in the crowd and watched the performances then I got to "meet" them.
First was Taylor Caniff ,Chris Miles , Blake Gray ,Brandon Rowland, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter and the one and only Hunter Rowland he said :"wanna do a stage kiss" ???"Sure why not I" said .He put his thumbs over my lips then put his lips on his thumbs then he did the most unthinkable thing that he has ever done . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope this was a good update bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 383 WORDS OMG