OOOPSIES!

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo after that wierd run in with Brandon I don't think he believes my fake story about how my bra was on Hunters dresser.But oh well as long as he does not figure it out and tell Christine or else me and Hunter might be in a bit of a situation.

***1 week later***
I went to the bathroom this morning after I ate scrambled eggs and threw them up wich is wierd cause I love scrambled eggs.I also noticed I missed my period. "Oh sh*t" I silently screamed.I need to ask Hunter a question now. Great....NOT.
"Uhhhh Hunter" I wispered to Hunter.
" Yeah babe? "
" We need to talk and take a walk somewhere"
"Ok let's go"
~~~~Down the road~~~~
" Hunter did u use a condom? "
" Uhhhh no why? "
" Great we need to go to Walgreens A.S.A.P."
"Oh sh*t ,we need to get a pregnancy test don't we? "
"Ding ding ding you guessed it right"
"Oh my gosh Bella I am so sorry if I got u pregnant"
"Don't be as long as u help me raise this child if I'm having one u have nothing to be sorry about"
" Okay? "
" Okay "
We arrived at Walgreens and we went to the section where the tests are Hunter bought the most accurate one to make sure but I will probably go to the doctor too.
"Okay,I took the test" I said while walking out of the bathroom.
"Well let's look at it it's now or never"
"Okay ......... it's positive,oh my god Hunter u got me fudging pregnant"
"I'm So fudging sorry , I will help u"
"Okay? "
" Okay "
We made the decision to tell Brando first then Christine then Ashton.When we approached Brandon I was crying and Hunter was rubbing my back.Hunter did all the talking while I was crying.
Hunters POV
" Brando that story she told was fake,we did the nasty and I got her prego so learn from my choices.
" Omg I knew it but I'm happy for u guys even though u are only 15 and 16" Brando said then hugged me and Bella.

Now of to tell my mom she is not gonna be too happy but I don't think she will kick us out of the house or anything like that ........... I hope anyway.
Bellas POV
I walked into Christines room with Hunter and I said:"I hope you are not mad at us .............. but you are having a grandchild"...................... . . . . . ........... . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope u enjoyed 409 words that's okay tho😂no whatever
Bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕