THE NASTY!?!??!?!!

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I really like Hunter and I think I might love him crazy I know right but he is sooooooooo sweet,caring,lovable and there are about a billion other things I could say about Hunter but I can say one thing I Bella Jade Grey love Hunter Bryce Rowland and that's all I really care about right now.

Hunters POV
I really love Bella yup that's right I love Bella I Hunter Bryce Rowland love Bella Jade Grey. I'm always sooo happy with her I feel like I'm on cloud 9 the feeling is unbelievable I live her soo much words can't even explain.

Bellas POV
Hunter and I were sitting on his bed then he said something that I was sooooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooo happy to hear he said:"I Love U".
That literally just made my day.
"I Love U More BÆ"
"Impossible"
"Nothing is impossible Huntaaa"
"Okay"
"Okay"
"Maybe Okay will be our always"
"Okay"
(Total T.F.I.O.S. moment right now plus Okay? Is the name of the book that's why it's underlined okay? Okay cool)
Hunter then grabbed my face and we started having a VERY heated make out session then Hunter pulls away and says :"No one is home"
"Okay r u suggesting what I think u r suggeting?"
"I need u right now Bella I love you so so so sooooooooo much babe"
"Okay?"
"Okay"
*****DISCLAIMER: Dirty scene skip if you want don't complain in the comments please*****

Then we proceeded to make out then he tugged at the hem of my shirt and I nodded in approval.He then pulled my shirt of while we were still making out then I pulled his shirt of then stopped to breathe.

He then took of my bra and slingshotted across the room then I chuckled and we both sat there laughing and making out. We both proceeded to undress each other.

When we were no longer clothed he hovered over me and placed soft kisses all over my body and said:"I love u so so sooo much don't let anyone tell you different and u are sooo beautiful. Are u sure you are ready?"

"Hunter I love u with all my heart u are soo hot,and yes I'm ready because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Okay?"
"Okay"

We then continued and gave eachother some hickey ,you could see the hickeys I left on his neck .Mine were all around my collarbone and my boobs.We finally got to the part where Henry comes in. (😂LOL😂) He inserted Henry inside me and he started slow then I started to moan.
"HUNTERRRRRR"
"OMG HUNTER"
"I LOVE U HUNTER"
He started going faster until I fell on top of him,then he said :"I love u soo much Bella Jade Grey,Okay?"
"I love u too the moon and back Hunter Bryce Rowland, Okay.

We started getting all cleaned up then I said that I was going to shower then Huntaaa smirked and said: "Round 2?"
"Round 2"
We got in the shower and continued kissing each other then he inserted Henry and of course I started to moan again.
"HUNTERRRRRR"
"UHHHH HUNTERRRRRR"
Then we both finished.

*****Dirty part is OVER ........ for now 😉*****
We continued to shower like normal then the front door opened and Christine(a.k.a. Mom 2.0) yelled:"Are u guys here?"
"Yeah" We yelled at the same time.
"Where are you guys?"
"Showering" We yelled at the same time again.
"Together?"
"Uhhhh maybe" Hunter said.
" OoOOOOooo get some Hunter" Brandon said.
" Shut up Brandon" Me and Hunter said at the same time once again.

Once we got out of the shower and got dressed we went dowstairs to find Ashton watching cartoons , Brandon in the kitchen eating (of course) and Christine was in her room.
"Oh hi guys" Brandon said smirking very creepily.
"What is it Brandon" I said.
" Oh just wondering why I walked in Hunters room and found a hot pink bra on top of Hunters dresser?" Brandon said still creepily smirking.

"I was going through one of my bags and threw it there by accident and didn't notice before I got in the shower,then when I got in the shower your peeping tom of a brother followed me in, does that answer your question?"I said with a kinda Strait face.
"Okay,I believe u" Brandon said.

That's it for now 739 that's my best hope you enjoy this long chapter bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕