WELCOME!!!!

*Skip 5 months*
Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I'm now 9 months pregnant⬇

I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room playing Best Fiends on my phone and Hunter is sleeping upstairs

I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room playing Best Fiends on my phone and Hunter is sleeping upstairs.Christine took Brandon,Ashton and Hope out for lunch.I didn't want to go and Hunter was asleep when they left.

Cameron and Danna are married and they bought a house down the street from us.

Taylor and Amber are living in an apartment 10 minutes away from us.

Aaron and Aqua are married and they live in the house across the street from us plus Aqua is pregnant.

Brandon and Hope are still together and Hope moved in with Christine,Hunter,Brandon and I.

It's December 24th 2O16. I'm so excited for Christmas.I tried getting up off the couch to go change.I finally did after 20 minutes.I went upstairs and walked in to the closet and picked out a comfy warm outfit ⤵

I went upstairs and walked in to the closet and picked out a comfy warm outfit ⤵

I left my bathrobe undone and my pants tied very loosely.I had to go and buy huge clothes that I could wear. I was walking back downstairs when my water broke.

"HUNTER" I yelled and walked back in to the bedroom to see him awake and scared looking because I was screaming.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asked me.

"My water broke" I said smiling and going over to hug Hunter.I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Well let's go" Hunter said to me while calling an Über.

We both went downstairs and put our shoes on and I got my hospital bag that has baby clothes,wipes,clothes for me and Hunter,diapers and my phone and phone charger.By the time we got everything we needed gathered up the Über was here.

We got in the Über and told the driver where to take us.It's a 10 minute drive to the hospital.When we arrived at the hospital we got out of the Über and paid the driver.

Once we got into the hospital I was admitted and got a room and my doctor came to see me.
D=Doctor  B=Bella 

D "Are you having contractions?"