AGAIN!?!?!?

●●●●●■■■■■■■■■■■OUTFITS IN MEDIA■■■■■■■■■■●●●●●
☆☆☆☆☆Play the song when it says PLAY☆☆☆☆☆☆
Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo the doctors appointment is in an hour so I need to get ready and eat then we can go also Hunter needs to get ready Christine can't go so we have to penny board there.I was trying to get up without waking up Hunter but the noticed he was gone.

He must be dowstairs I thought.I picked out my outfit then got in the shower.After my shower I got out to see Hunter sitting on the toilet lid thing looking at me.
"Your sooo beautiful" Hunter said.

"Am not,and not to be rude but why are you in here ya peepin' tom"

"I wanted to see u"

"But I have no clothes on"

"So I've seen you with no clothes on before"

"True but still, anyway I have to get dressed now"

"Okay" Hunter said still sitting there.

"R u gonna leave?"

"Nope"

"Okay" I said while getting dressed.
While I was putting my shirt on I accidentally fell on Hunter and he held me while I finished getting dressed then he grabbed my face and we had a soft passionate kiss.

After all that we said bye to Christine and got our penny boards an rode to the hospital for our appointment.We rode our penny boards because i sold my car.Once we got to the hospital and sat down they called my name.So we got up and followed the nurse to the room.
N:nurse H:Hunter B:Bella
N: "So your Bella Grey and Hunter Rowland, Correct?"
B:"Yes I'm Bella Grey and I think I'm pregnant"
H:"I'm Hunter Rowland"
N:" Ok,lie down here and pull up your shirt below your breasts please"
B:"Okay" I said while I lied down and Hunter helped me pull up my shirt below my breasts. Then the nurse rubbed cold gel on my stomach and rolled the wand thing over the gel stuff.
N:"Congratulations! Bella you are pregnant and you too Hunter I'm assuming your the father,Correct? "
H:"Yes,Thank you!

After the doctors appointment we penny boarded back to the house and realized that we were home alone ................again well we all know what happened last time we were home alone.
"What do u want to do Hunter"
"Hmmm I don't know.........but we are alone again" He said with a smirk.
*****DISCLAIMER Dirty scene skip if you want to don't complain in the comment section *****

We were making out then he said:"Jump" so I did then he carried me to the bedroom and closed and locked the door,He then laid me down on the bed and hovered over me.
He leaned down a kissed me and it was a soft passionate kiss.

I then took his shirt of and mine and threw them somewhere ,we then proceeded to make out.He then unclasped my bra and slingshotted it across the room and I think it landed on his dresser again.

I then gave him an extremely visable hickey on his neck and he started to moan.I then took of his pants and he took of mine.He then took of my thong and slingshotted it across the room and I think it landed on his dresser too.

We then got to the part where Henry comes in after he took his Hot pink boxers off.He inserted Henry inside me.This" time I moaned way louder than I did before.

"HUNTERRRRRR "
" OMG HUNTER "
" I LOVE U HUNTER "
" UHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He kept going until we both collapsed beside eachother panting.Then Hunter said:"I love you so much and I'm lowkey happy your caring my child even though we are too young to have kids I would never consider our child a mistake even though I never meant to get you pregnant"

" I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Hunter your are this best boyfriend in the world if I had to be pregnant by someone I'm glad it's u and I'm never gonna consider our child a mistake even if I didn't plan on getting pregnant"

After we got up and cleaned ourselves up and got dressed we cleaned up the room so it didn't look like a tornado passed through the room because that's what it looked like before we cleaned it.

I was laying down because I was super tired but I was extremely hungry so I got Hunter to grab me some ice cream from the freezer .When he came back I said:" You are the best thank u for everything u do for me"

" Awh your welcome anthing for you my princess"

A few minutes later Christine,Brandon and Ashton walked in and all of them came running up the stairs to see if I was pregnant.

"So are you pregnant?" Christine,Brandon and Ashton asked me.

" Yes" Me and Hunter said at the same time.

" Congratulations!" Christine said.

After everyone said goodnight and left our room me and Hunter were cuddling and he was rubbing my back.I gave him a kiss and got up.

"Where are you going?"
" I want to take a bath"
" Okay I'll run the water for you"
" Okay? "
" Okay "

After that Hunter got up and went to the bathroom to run the water in the tub while I got a towel for myself and Hunter came in and said :"The water is ready"
" Okay thank you Hunter"

After that I walked to the bathroom and Hunter followed me and shut the door.I got undressed and I know #scandal because Hunter was there but I am pregnant with his child plus he's seen me naked before obviously.

After I got undressed I got in the bath and layed down and got comfortable then I asked Hunter to sing a song so he sung House Of Gold by Twenty One Pilots.PLAY☆
After he sung the song I said:"You have an amazing voice babe"
" Awh thanks even though I don't "

" But you do"

"Okay?"

" Okay "

After I got out of the bath Hunter helped me get my pyjamas on.Then we went to our bed and laid down and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

1022 words oh my god I hope you enjoyed this long post it took me 3 days to write bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕