I Wuv U

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I woke up this morning and I had to run to the bathroom to throw up then I was so hungry because I have nothing in my stomach now plus we kinda forgot to get food last night after me left the restaurant with the slutty waitress.So I went back to the bed saw Hunter waking up.

"Did I wake u up?"

"Yeah I heard you throwing up"

"I'm sorry babe"

"Don't be,it was them anyway" He said poking my bump.

"True,Can we go get breakfast in 10?"

"Sure,What do you want to eat?"

"Ummmmm.....................IHOP PANCAKES"

"Okay" Hunter said chuckling at my sudden outburst about Ihop pancakes.

"Don't laugh at me"

"But it was cute"

"Touché"

Then I walked over to my bookbag and got out my outfit and put it on:

Then Hunter came out from the bathroom wearing almost the same thing:

"TWINZZZ" We both yelled.

"Your cuteeeeeeeeeeee" I said while poking Hunters nose.

"Your cuteeeeeeeeeeee" He said mimicking me and poking my nose.

"Noooo"

"Yessss"

"Noooo"

"Yessss"

"Let's go I'm starving"

"Okay,let's go then" Hunter said grabbing our stuff and walking to the elevator to go to the lobby.When we got to the
lobby we gave the room key back and walked to Ihop beacause it is next to the hotel.

We walked into Ihop and ordered our food and ate it.Then Hunter called Christine to pick us up so we didn't have to pay for another Über.When Christine got to Ihop I yelled:"SHOTGUN" and got in the passengers seat and buckled my seatbelt.

"How was the date?" Christine asked.

"Amazing" Hunter said smirking at me and I smirked back.

"It must have been because the hotel called because extremely loud moaning was coming from your room" Christine said smirking at us.

"Well we went to the restaurant and we got a really slutty waitress that was trying to hook up with Hunter,So we left and we were bored and my hormones are crazy because I'm pregnant sooooooooooooooooooooo yeah the did hear moaning coming from our room" I said.

"Oh I know how crazy your hormones can get while you are pregnant, But no more hotels at home only but make sure Ashton can't hear and well we all know Brandon and Hope have been getting it on sooooo who cares if they hear" Christine said.

"Ok,no more hotels" Hunter said.

Then we were back home before anyone could say anything else.We then walked inside and saw Hope and Brandon looking at us.

"You-uu gu-uy-ss g-oo-t a no-i-seee complaint" They both said while laughing at us.

***DISCLAIMER DIRTY SCENE SKIP IF YOU WANT TO DON'T COMPLAIN IN THE COMMENT SECTION * * *