GOOD MORNING GETTING IT ON!

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I woke up but Hunter wasn't beside me.huh I wonder where he is.Then I heard the shower and realized he must be in the shower.After a while Hunter came out of the shower wearing a towel around his waist.

"Good morning I wish I could see that every morning" I said.

"Guess what?"

"We're home alone still" Hunter said smirking.

***DISCLAIMER : Dirty scene skip if you want to don't complain in the comment section ***

"Well get over here" I said to Hunter while taking my clothes off and putting them on the floor.

After Hunter walked over to the bed I pulled him towards me and kissed him and gave him 2 giant very noticeable hickeys on his neck.While I was kissing Hunter I then sat on his lap and started grinding on him.

And he started to moan.

"Uhhhh"

"OMG"

"Aahhhhh"

I then got of his lap and removed his towel that was around his waist hiding one of my best friends.................HENRY!He then inserted HENRY inside of me and this time we were both moaning.

"HUNTERRRRRR"

"BELLAAAAAAAAA"

"OMG"

" AAHHHHH "

* **DIRTY PART IS OVER ** *

Then finally we both collapsed next to each other and both of us were panting then I got up and Hunter grabbed my ass.

"Yes, Hunter?"

"I wuv u" Huntie said.

"I wuv u more"

"Impossible "

" Nothing is impossible Huntaaa "

" Where are u going?"

" I'm going to shower,come with me?"

" Okay "

We then walked to the bathroom and got in the shower and Hunter washed my hair and the rest of me too.Then we just stood under the water for a while.Then we got out and we each got a towel. I wrapped my towel above my breasts and Hunter wrapped his towel around his waist again.

We walked dowstairs and into the living room but then we heard the door unlock and open and we heard:
"Bella it's me and Brandon" said Hope.

"Me and Hunter are in the living room"

Then Hope and Brandon walked into the living room to find me and Hunter on the couch in towels.Then Brandon pointed out Hunters hickeys.
" Hunter are those hickeys?" Brandooo said.

"They most certainly are" I said while standing up and bowing.

"OoOOOOooo Bella got some" Hope said.

"Hell yeah I did"

"Yeah it was great" Hunter said agreeing with me.

"Your not the only people that got some"  Brandooo said while Hope blushed.

405 words Hope is played by DreamerO2 and EmmaMorrison7 helps me write chapters hope u enjoyed bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕