SERIOUSLY??!??!

Bella's POV

*Recap*

"Speaking of people being pregnant , I'm 3 months pregnant.I just found out today" Hope said walking in with Brandon.

"Ww-hha-at" I choked out while holding on to Hunter.

"Yeah" Hope said walking over to me and Hunter with Brandon.

"I'm so happy for you,But Brandon I told you not to get her pregnant" I said while hugging Hope.

"I know but the condom broke" Brandon said.

"You do realize that your 13 and she's 14" I said to Brandon.

"I know,I know but I love her" Brandon said and then kissed Hope.

"Well I'm going back upstairs" I said grabbing Hunter and waddling away.

"Babe can we have a cuddle day?" I asked Hunter feeling really tired.

"Anthing for u bæ" Hunter said to me.After Hunter said that I went to the closet and picked out a pair of comfy clothes.The outfit⤵

I changed right in front of Hunter like usual

"Booty has me like woah" Hunter said staring at my ass.

"Our wedding is in 2 days babe" I said sitting on the bed beside Hunter.

" I know I'm marrying the best person in the world" Hunter said to me.

"I'm not the best person in the world you are babe" I said to Hunter.

"I agree to disagree" Hunter said.

"Shut up and kiss me" After I said that Hunter kissed me.

I then broke the kiss and layed down trying to get comfortable.I couldn't get comfortable at all.

"Babe I'm so uncomfortable" I told Hunter.

"Do you want to have a bath Queen?" He asked me.

"Yes please" I said.After I said that he got out of bed and helped me up.

"Thank you" I said to Hunter and kissed him.

"Well I did get you pregnant so I have to help you and I love you" Hunter said while smiling at me.

"I love you" I said while waddling to the bathroom with Hunter following behind me.Once we got in the bathroom that is connected to our room Hunter turned the water on so it was hot.

"Are you getting in the tub?" I asked Hunter.

"Do you want me to?" Hunter replied.

"Yea" I responded.

Then I took of my comfy clothes and put them on the floor and got into the tub and sat down.Hunter then took of his clothes and got in the tub with me and sat down.

"Why do you still love me?,I look like I ate a whole watermelon" I asked Hunter.

"Well,You are funny,beautiful,smart and booty on fleek,I love you no matter how big you are besides it's my kids so I don't care if you look like you ate a whole watermelon,Even though that's not how you look"

"I love you so much" I said to Hunter while rubbing my bump.As I said that they started kicking like crazy.So I put Hunters hand on my bump and they stopped about a minute later.

After a whole lot of silence not and akward silence a nice silence until I said something.

"I think we should get our own house soon"

"We should we wouldn't have to worry about people hearing us" Hunter said with a smirk on his face.

"Trueeeeee" I said holding the e.

"Then we would have to get our own groceries and stuff" Hunter said.

"I think we should get a house but in a year or so" I said to Hunter.

"That sounds like a good idea babe" Hunter said then kissed me.

"Can you help me up?" I asked Hunter giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Yes" Hunter said and got out of the tub to help me out of the tub.

"Thanks bæ" I said to Hunter while I was drying off.

"Your very welcome Queen" Hunter said while also drying off.

After we both got dried of and dressed we went to our bed and cuddled.We both fell asleep cuddling eachother.

661 words not my best but next chapter is probably gonna be the wedding so look out for that. Hope is played by DreamerO2. So DreamerO2 I hope you like what I did with Hope.Bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕