OMG!!!!!!!!!

Bella's POV
I woke and checked my phone and there was a tweet from Hunter about the Magcon dates.
Omg I wonder if there is one where I live I checked and .........................................................THERE WAS A TOUR DATE WHERE I LIVE OMGGG. I went on twitter and tweeted: AyeItzBella@bellagurl22 GUESS WHO'S GOING TO MAGCON?????MEEEEEE see u there @HunterRowland💋.
After that I bought VIP tickets and looked up wich day it was because today is Sunday April 24th 2016 and the Magcon date is for Saturday May 10th 2016.

Hunters POV
I was still thinking about Bella I wondered if she was going to Magcon I was about to DM her then I got a notification that said AyeItzBella@bellagurl22 GUESS WHO'S GOING TO MAGCON???? MEEEEEE see u there @HunterRowland💋.
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy I'm sooooooooo happy.

Bellas POV
Oh yeah my parents come home today from their business trip to bora bora not like they care anyways but. OOOOOhhhh @HunterRowland responded to your tweet:Hunter Rowland @HunterRowland Can't wait b@e😍. Like OMG what is this Boi sayin.Time to get ready by get ready I mean shower change into another pair of comfy clothes and watch Netflix (outfit in the picture)

Time to get ready by get ready I mean shower change into another pair of comfy clothes and watch Netflix  (outfit in the picture)

Now I'm going to go downstairs and make breakfast. I decided on having chocolate chip pancakes yum.

Hunters POV
I'm gonna go get ready now because I leave for Magcon today so I got up and started packing some clothes in my suitcase.After that I made some music.lys and posted them.Then I told Brandon we could brodcast for like a half hour before we have to leave for Magcon Seattle.We went live and there was around 1-2K cuties watching when we thought it would be nice to guest some of our supporters on younow (obviously).

I hope u like it I got to around 300 words this time and the dates of anything won't be exactly right but at least somewhat accurate bye YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕.