THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I woke up this morning in my hospital bed snuggled up next to Hunter.I then remembered that nobody knows where we are and that I had the babies.I woke Hunter up suddenly so we could call everyone.

"Hunter we forgot to tell everyone where we are and that I had the babies" I said frantically trying to find my phone.

"Calm down we'll call everyone right now,Mom first" Hunter said picking up his phone and dialing mom's number.

*phone convo between Christine and Bella*

"Hi mom,it's me Bella I'm using Hunter's phone because I can't find mine"

"Hi Bella,oh where are you guys?"

"Ummmmm...........I kinda had the babies and never called anyone except Hunter,We are at the hospital and we are leaving today"

"Oh........I get it though you guys wanted it to be just you guys and the doctor?"

"Yea...... I said then Hunter butted in.

"But you can be there for the birth of our 4th kid"

"Shut the fuck up Hunter your not sticking Henry inside if me ever again without a condom,got it,Sorry mom"

"Ummmmm.................Okay,anyway I'll come pick you guys up now,Just me though"

"Okay,see you in 20 mins,love you momma"

"Love you too,see you soon"

*End of phone convo*

"Honestly I don't feel like calling anyone else because they can see the babies once we get back" I said.

"Okay" Hunter replied.

*20 minutes later*

"Hi,I'm here" Christine said.

"Mommmmmm,I missed you so much" I said getting up to hug her.

"Be careful babe,you just had three kids last night" Hunter said.

"I know Hunter,I kinda pushed them out of me" I said and got up.

I hugged Christine while Hunter packed our bag.Then we all walked to where they kept the babies for the night.They kept them all together.

(The babies obviously had diapers on)"They're so cute" Christine said

"They're so cute" Christine said.

"Thanks mom" I said.

We then put them in their car seats and we each carried one to the car.

***Skip The Drive***

Once we got back to the house I carried both of the girls and Hunter carried Mikey while Christine carried our bag.We all walked in the house to see everyone in the living room.

"Omg they're so cute,What are their names?" Hope asked because we didn't tell anyone their names.

"Yeah,What are their names?" Amber asked.

"Okay first of all chill,Okay so this is Mikey Ash Rowland,This is Emma Marie Rowland and this is Faith Hope Rowland"  I said pointing to each of the babies as I said their names.

"Awh I love the names you guys picked out" Aqua said.

"Yeah,The names you picked out are adorable"  Danna said.

"Thanks guys,You guys can take turns holding them" I said and passed Mikey to Brandon,Then I passed Emma to Amber and I passed Faith to Hope. (That made me laugh because Faiths middle name is Hope)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\After Everyone Held Each One Of The Babies/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Well,I'm tired and I think the babies are too,So Hunter can you help me put them to bed?" I asked Hunter.

"Of course babe" Hunter said taking Mikey and Faith in his arms while I had Emma.

We both walked upstairs and went into our bedroom and shut the door.I laid down on the bed and put all three of the babies between me and Hunter since the bed is huge.

I drifted of to sleep thinking about how everything turned out Okay.

🚨🚨PLEASE READ IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT🚨🚨
595 words.I would love it if you could read some of my other books because this one is now over.SURPRISE this is the last chapter.Thank you to everyone that read this book.A huge thanks to DreamerO2 for being apart of this story:).And also a huge thanks to EmmaMorrison7 for helping me write these chapters:).

Bye.YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕