7. Jezabelle

Authors Note: Alright So I Do Know That Liam's damaged kidney was in fact healed, but for the purpose of this story we are going along the lines of when it wasn't alright? Anyways here is chapter 7!

Follow me on twitter @Dreamer_Girlz21, also Vote and Comment what you think or if you have any suggestions! Thanks!!

Chapter 7:

Okay so maybe Liam has changed a little more than I have. Not long after we had woken up we were allowed to leave the hospital. Thank frickin gosh it's about time!

"Liam!!!" Niall shouted stunning the two if us enough to stop dead in our tracks.

"What's up Nialler?"

"The tour!" He yells unexpectedly. Okay, what tour are they talking about? Was Liam leaving right away? What was this pain I felt inside me? A pair of arms wrapped around me.

"That's right Ni. Aydan we are going on tour soon, Simon hasn't told us when, but he obviously wants you to go with us. He jsut signed you and you would be our opening act!! What do you say??" Liam asked as if it were the hugest deal alive.

"Of course!! I would love to go!" I smiled, the pain that was inside me was gone. Was it the same pain that I felt when I learned that Liam was in the hospital?

"Liam I know when we go." Niall says happily, looking at Li, then at me. I sent Niall a look 'when??'. He didn't even notice the look but I was getting so excited I couldn't wait any longer!

"When is it Niall???" Liam beat me to the question, I was just about to ask it myself but I guess he read my mind.

"We leave in three months. We are going to Austrailia and Ireland!" I was amazed, I had always wanted to go to both of those places and now I would!

We continued making our way back to the house. Liam had called ahead to check if we were actually able to go home. Luckily there were no complications and we made it back safely.

(Next day around dinner!)

"Liam!!" I shouted, as the door bell rang. I was making dinner so there was no way I was getting the door. "Liam!!!!! Door!!!!" I shouted again but louder. Silly guy came running down stairs shirtless. If it was a fan he was sooooo screwed.

"Harry? Uh whatcha doing here?" Liam says awkwardly.

"Introducing you to Jezabelle." He replied before making his way into the building.

"Mate are you losing it? There isn't anyone with you" Liam sounded worried from the way he was talking. Out of no where I hear this little squeak. It sounded like a dog barking. A bark? Wait why would there be a dog near by..?

"Hazza she's so tiny!!" Liam exclaimed from the other room. Harry bought a puppy??? I finished with dinner before running into the other room. I saw a tiny little chihuahua running around Harry's feet chasing a ball. Sooo cute!!!

"Hello Harry!!" I smiled before playing with the puppy.

"Good day Aydan." he grinned cheekishly. Awkward? Nope!! He's the little brother I never had.

"Haz what would you like?" Liam asked noticing a pleading look on Harrys face. I straightened up, picking up Jezabelle and petting her in the process.

"I'm going home for a week and kind of need a dog sitter. I'd take Jez with me but its a family reunion and it'll be kind of crowded and some of my cousins would be allergic to her." He said sadly. Poor Harry is upset about his puppy! How cute!!

I noticed Liam was thinking really hard about the situation, I didn't think he would agree so before he had a chance to answer I did. "Oh my gosh! yes!! Jez can stay with us!! I have always wanted a dog of my own but I couldn't have one." I was super excited now. I reckon Li didn't see that coming, but he smiled his way through it anyways.

"When do you leave mate?"

"Tomorrow..." Harry mumbled.

"Couldn't hear ya curly!" I joked randomly.

"I leave tomorrow." He stated a little more confidently. 8 days with a puppy would be so awesome!! I couldn't wait.

Harry hugged Liam and I, before running out to his car to grab the bags for Jezabelle. Didn't expect that. Liam and I exchanged a confused glance before saying our good-byes to Harry before he left.

"Dog sitters huh? Guess you have changed a lot, you used to hate dogs." Liam says taking the bags into the living room.

"after you left Chelsea got one and I fell in love with it! Her dogs name was Lucky!" I exclaimed. He still has a lot to learn about me.

"What else has changed?" He playfully joked.

"More than you know" I replied before bringing our meals into the living room.

Authors Note: So I forgot to dedicate this chapter!!! I want to dedicate it to KellySnowe! She knows why too! ;) Check out her stories she has two really great ones right now!