25. Run Away

I was frozen. Liam just told me he loved me, in front of a million people. "Pst say something back" Harry whispered in my ear. I didn't move.

"Aydan are you alright?" Harry asks a littler louder. "Aydan?"

"I-I gotta go." I said and got up and ran back stage. If Louis used this as a prank then he failed. That scarred me more than anything in the world.

"Uh... Excuse me" I heard Liam say through his microphone. Soon enough I heard footsteps running towards me.

I couldn't take it. I broke down into tears. Strong arms wrapped around me. "Hey, hey. Come on, don't cry beautiful."

I sniffled a bit, just letting him hold me into his chest. "Tell me what's wrong love"

Tears continually fell down my face. "That was your way of introducing me to the fans??" I attempted to yell. Yeah most people would think it to be cute, but I'm not most people.

"I thought it was sweet, it was something different. You didn't like it?" He pouted a bit. Ugh! How can I resist that face?!

"I liked it but..." I sighed.

"But what Ay? What's the matter?" I pulled free from his arms and ran off. I couldn't tell him, he would think it was lame.

"Aydan! Come back!!" He ran after me but stopped as Paul dragged him back towards the stage.

~Harry's POV~

He told her he loved her!! How sweet! I watched in awe, waiting for her reaction. She just sat there staring off into space.

I walked over to her and leaned down a bit. "Pst say something back" I whispered in her ear. She never moved, she didn't say anything.

"Aydan are you alright?" No answer. "Aydan?" I say a little louder.

She looked between Liam and I. "I-I gotta go" and with that she got up and ran off stage, Liam trailing behind shortly after.

"Well for now let's answer twitter questions!" Louis yells from across the stage.

I sat down on our see through stairs and watched Niall and Louis have a jumping competition. Niall obviously winning, but the fans were getting worried. Five minutes passed and Liam ran back on stage. I heard him yelling after Aydan, but Paul wouldn't let him go after her. I need to do something; but what?

I ran towards Louis full speed. He looked frightened, but he caught on to what I was doing. Probably the stupidest thing where but it's for Liam so it is very well thought out.

I jumped over Louis head, misjudging my landing area and fell off the stage. "Ugh..." Well that is not what was supposed to happen. Now I'm in a lot of pain.

"PAUL!!!" I heard someone yell. I couldn't tell who the voice belonged to, it seemed to have a bit of an American accent and it was a girl.

"Hmm...?" I mumbled incoherently. I sure hope this helps Liam.

"Harry everything will be okay Paul is in his way." I opened my eyes and looked up and saw a beautiful girl with brown hair. I looked a little closer and saw her name tag. 'Lily' was her name. She was the girl who won the chance to meet us, and now she was the girl who was saving my life.

Everything went black.

~Aydan's POV~

I ran back to the tour bus, I knew Liam wasn't able to chase after me so I should be fine.

I flipped the television on and saw a picture of a girl holding Harry at the concert.

BIG NEWS! HARRY STYLES FELL OFF OF A STAGE DURING HIS BAND, ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERT. LOCAL GIRL, LILY MARTIN, SAVED THE YOUNG LAD FROM PERMANENT DAMAGE THOUGH HE AND HIS BAND MATES

ARE AT THE HOSPITAL THIS INSTANT. ALL BUT ONE, WHERE IS LIAM PAYNE??

"Shit!!!" I turned the tv off and ran back outside to grab a cab.

"AYDAN! WAIT!" I stopped in my tracks, he had came to find me, instead of going with Harry.