28. Captured... Again!

~Liam's POV~

She woke up, just as we were about to drop her off. I can't do this now, it's harder now that she is awake. The way she looked me in the eyes, I almost caved. I had to tell her good-bye. She had to know that I saved her.

Now that my they trusted me, I was allowed my cell phone if I really wanted it. I did. I wanted  to say good-bye properly.

To: Aydan

I love you. I did this for you, don't be mad. Tell everyone I love them and that I will miss them. Promise you will stay away and be safe. It's what I want.

-Liam

As I was about to send my text, I recieved one. Who would text me? I'm not supposed to have access to my phone anyways.

From: Aydan

I am coming to save you. Whether you like it or not. I love you.

-Ay

Shoot! I knew it would happen.

I wish I knew who he was. It's only a matter of time before Aydan finds me, which I made easier for her, I took the tracker chip out of my phone and placed it in my pocket before throwing my phone out the window.

A couple of minutes passed before we started to turn into a large driveway. "Welcome home, Kid."

"Daddy!!!" A litte girl yelled, running towards the car as it pulled to a stop outside my new home. She was adorable, but this was going to be easier than I thought.

"Here is your new big brother sweetheart. His name is Liam."

"OH MY GOSH LIAM PAYNE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" She tackled me, I can guarantee this won't end well.

~Aydan's POV~ 

I ran for hours straight, trying every which way I knew to get back to where Liam and I had been taken originally.

"Aydan! Stop!" A voice yelled from behind me. I stopped and turned around on my heels, coming face to face with a distraught Louis.

"I won't go back until I find Liam" I state before spinning back and taking off again.

"At least let me help you! I know where he is. The tracker on his phone was turned on a few minutes ago ." He shouted again. The tracker!! That is a great way to find him! 

"let's go!" He followed me, as I followed my phone. Having his tracker on was the most brilliant thing he could have ever done! That means he must have got my text, once he left me they trusted him enough to have his phone. 

It took a couple of hours, but we ended up at a large house. I overlooked the land and saw a little girl running around laughing. Shortly after I saw Liam follow right behind, chasing her around with a water hose. Aww! How Cute!

I stood their daydreaming, watching Liam chase her around, imagining what he would be like if we had a child of our own someday. Hmm, that would be amazing! 

"Psst, Liam!" Louis whisper-yelled, breaking my train of thoughts.

Liam looked up, and saw us. A frightened look appeared on his face, before he made his way over in a hurry to us.

"What are you doing here already? Where is everyone? Where are the police??" I looked him in the eyes. He frowned. "You came without backup? Aydan it's not safe here!"

Not safe? What is he talking about! "You are playing with a little girl! How is it not safe!" 

"I can answer that for you" I turned around, spinning into Louis. "Hello kiddo's. Trying to help someone escape? Well that's nice. Another big brother for her, and a house keeper for me. Get inside both of you!" He yelled at us. Shoot it was the guy from the taxi.

We both followed our orders and entered the building near-by. Let's just say this day wasn't turning out the way I planned. It resulted in getting Louis kidnapped along side Liam and I. Yeah... brilliant plan I had.

I spent the day cleaning the house, while the boys entertained the little girl outside. So far I learned that her name was Amy. She was adorable, but her father was the worst person on Earth! We were all on break, while the little girl had her nap and her father was gone. This was our time to escape!

"Let's get out of here!" I shouted at the boys. They both nodded and followed me out the front door. As we were walking out the front door I smelt smoke. I turned around, the thoughts of the last fire flaming up into my memory as I see flames and smoke sky rocketing from Amy's room.

"Aydan are you coming?" Louis calls me, but I ignore him.

"Ay, let's go!" Liam shouts as well. When I don't answer they both turn around, noticing the house burning to the ground.

"DON'T GO IN THERE AYDAN! IT'S A SUICIDE MISSION!" Louis yelled, well it was apparently a suicide mission pranking him four times in a row and I survived that. This little girl really needs me.

"AMY IS IN THERE! I NEED TO HELP HER!" I made my way into the burning building, searching for her room. When I find a door that is almost burnt down I kick it open with my foot. I whizzed around  the large room, listening to the coughing hoping it'll help me locate Amy. 

Once I find her, I place her on my shoulder covering her face with my sweater. Whirling around as a crashing noise comes from behind me, I then learn that the door has collapsed and both Amy and I were trapped.

~Liam's POV~ 

She ran back in to save Amy and she barely knows the little girl. I hope she will be alright. 

"What's going on! Why is my house on fire!" Oh crap. That's not good.