27. Got A Lot Of Leaving Left To DO

Yes, I originally was going to write the story with absolutely no point of view changes, but I realized it helps my story flow a bit better with the different views. If this confused anyone I am sorry, and I also know my story seems to be dragging on and on right now, but on that note I am almost done with my story. Not sure I can give an amout of chapters left for a countdown, but I will try at the end of the chapter. Alright? 

~Aydan's POV~

"Aydan I think... I think we've been Cabnapped..." Woah woah! What just happened? Within in the last few hours so much has happened. I collapse gently against the wall. This is all to much for me to take in.

"Li, we will get out of here. I say so alright? We are not giving up!!" I won't give up. I watch as Liam lies down beside me on the cold concrete floor.

"I won't give up Aydan. I love you and I promise to get you out of here."

"Us. You promise to get US out of here" I reply, glancing at Liam for the closure of a promise.

He sighs, "You know I can't do that. You mean the world to me. I would give anything for you"

"Anything Liam. Just not your life. You would break so many peoples hearts, and the hate I would get for letting you do for me? It'll be unspeakable. It'll either be both of us leaving, or just you. Got it?" I was ranting, and from the look in his eyes Liam knew I was right.

"There is no solution Aydan. Both of us are getting out of here" I smile in reply, that's what I wanted. I wanted him to agree to escape.

I closed my eyes and leaned against his shoulder. Everything would be fine now. I slowly fell into a peaceful sleep, listening to Liam humming away to some a song he sang to me when we were little. "Hey Jude" by the Beatles.

~Liam's POV~

Hours passed after she fell asleep, and the door to our cell opened. Maybe we were finally gonna get out of here!

"Well, well, well, I don't suppose you want to wake your little girlfriend up do you? How about you come with me, then maybe we can let her go to the hospital and stay there. Of course she won't remember ever being here though"

The thought crossed my mind. Aydan could be free if I agree. "What's the catch?" Something had to be up.

"You need to keep my daughter entertained. Perform for her, do anything she asks."

Crap, that can't be good. At least Aydan could be free. "I'll do it. Just please be careful with her, if you harm her I won't be happy."

"Oh no kid. You'll be takin her, saying you got free but then you will be coming back. Got it?"

A chance go be free!! I have to go for it. "Alright let's go, I'll do it. She'll be safe and i will go with you and your daughter after."

I picked Aydan up, luckily she was a deep sleeper.

~Louis's POV~

Time was ticking on and on, Zayn and some of the lads left to go search for Liam and Aydan. Something didn't feel right, I know that Harry is fine, the doctor said he would be alright in a few days. 

Something fell over and I turned around. I could not believe what was standing right in front of my eyes. "Aydan...?" 

"Lou..." She whispered, tears running down her face. Before I knew it she was hugging me, holding on for dear life and crying.

"Hey Aydan, what's wrong? Where's Liam?" I asked, as I held her in my eyes while she was crying, She was the prank master, the strongest girl I knew, she was like a little sister to me. Now here she is bawling her eyes out, in the weakest state I have ever seen her in.

"He left me, he dropped me off and left" She cried out loud. He left her? That doesn't make sense! "We were cabnapped after he found me. I fell asleep and the next thing I know I am awake in a taxi and we are at the hospital!" She is telling me a story now, telling me HER story, of what happened. 

Wait a second, backtrack a bit. Did she say Cabnapped?? She's not telling me something.

"He broke the promise we made." 

"Promise? What promise?" 

"A promise that we would both get away... together." More tears spilled from her eyes as she explained things to me.

"So he told you to leave, then left you? Just to save  you?" I questioned as she finished her rant.

"Yea... I.... I gotta go after him!!" She exclaimed brightly. No, no that is a horrible plan!

She took off running towards the exit. She is on a mission now, and I have to stop her. I pulled out my phone, shooting everyone a text.

To: Zayn, Niall, Paul, Simon, El, Perrie, Lynda, and Lily.

Aydan is on a mission! She came back alone, Liam risked himself for her and she wants to save him. I will follow him, the tracker is turned on so you can find me. Please come quick, she isn't thinking rationally.

-Lou

"I hope this works. She really needs my help..." I whispered to myself. I put my phone away, grabbed my jacket and took off following Aydan. The very least I could do for Liam, is to protect his girlfriend. The one he loves with all of his heart.

I know this isn't the best chapter but I am running out of ideas, and this sorta helps me finsh up my story. At the most there will be two more chapters and an epilogue. :D