26. New Revelations

"What are you doing here Liam???" I yelled fiercely. "Go see Harry!!!"

He stopped in his tracks. "I came for you" he really does frustrate me some days.

"Look Harry needs you more than I do so please just go to him!" Liam came closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"He will be fine, okay? He staged his injury so I could come after you." he didn't seem to be all that worried, why would Harry stage an injury that bad though? That would only worry the fans to death!

"He is in the hospital Liam! It was on the news, he hit his head, he blacked out and was rushed to the hospital!" I shout louder.

"he... what?" Shock spread across his face, followed by concern. "He was only going to fall... not put himself in the hospital." He really didn't know. Shoot... Finding out from me must be pretty hard.

"Let's go see him" We walked towards the nearest taxi cab and got in. The cab driver seemed to know which hospital to go to.

"Liam Payne eh? Finally meeting you, and who is this? Aydan Torez?" I was suddenly freaked. How did he know who I was? Liam just admitted his love for you on stage at a concert where he left and Harry would put into the hospital. Who doesn't know this?? True enough.

The driver took a left turn. "Isn't the hospital the other direction??" Liam asked, voicing my thoughts that very second.

"Well it is, Payne. You will be arriving there later. Need to drop Miss. Torez off first." I'm going to the same place Liam is. This doesn't make sense.

"I would appreciate it if you take both of us to see Harry at the hospital, I will even pay you the extra bit of length because it's important." We waited for a few minutes and the driver didn't reply, or even turn around.

"Li...?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared...." and I really was. This cab driver seemed like a complete creep. He wouldn't take our directions and just kept driving.

He stopped the taxi ten minutes later, we were no where near the hospital. "Get out and walk into the nearby building." What? Why?

"Why should we?" Liam felt threatened and blocked the driver's view of me. CLICK. I looked around Liam's body and saw a gun pressed up against his chest. I gasped in fear.

"Li...He.. he has a gun" Liam nodded in agreement, acknowledging that I was aware of the situation we were in.

"Now do as I say and you won't get hurt."

We got out of the taxi and walked hand-in-hand to the ware-house building that was near-by. As we walked into the building we were separated and thrown into stalls to change into different clothes. What the heck was happening??

"Alright lady hurt up and change!" I did as I was told and left the stall. As I followed the person in front of me, I saw Liam across the room getting the same treatment I was.

We walked a little farther and met up with Liam and the person leading him. "Get into this cell." Who was he talking to? "Now! You first little lady, then you tough guy" He motioned to the two of us. We entered the cell as ordered. I was on the verge of tears.

The cell door was slammed shut and I sat on the floor, leaning slightly against the wall. "Liam what just happened?" I cried out loud.

"Aydan I think... I think we have been Cabnapped."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Zayn's POV~

Harry had been placed in a room near by, and we were patiently waiting to go visit him. The six of us, Niall, Louis, Lynda, Eleanor, Perrie and I walked into the hospital room. When we had left the concert to come to the hospital with Harry, Liam was gone. Of course we knew he probably went after Aydan when he had the chance, but that was hours ago. They should be back by now.

"Zayn??" I turned around to see a girl standing there with long brown hair.

"Yes miss?"

"is... is Harry okay? I was the one who sat with him right after he fell, at least until the medics got there." Then it all clicked, this girl was Lily.

"He should be fine. Do you want to come see him? It's Lily right?" She nodded in agreement to all my questions then followed me back to Harry's room.

"So you know my name, and I know yours. Can I ask you a question?" Lily asked looking up to me. It was only now that I realized I towered over her, she must be pretty short then.

"Yea?"

"Why did Harry do that for Liam??" Wait! What? Harry did that on purpose?? Though I am sure he didn't mean to hurt himself that bad... he still did something pretty stupid.

"I think it was so Liam could make up with Aydan. They just had a fight not that long ago, well you know what went down, the whole world does." I replied simply as I kept walking.

"Zayn?" Lily spoke again. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Yea?"

"You should go look for them." That surprised me. Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I should call them.

"Give it a few more hours alright Lily? I'll promise to call them a few times before hand, just in case you know? If they don't answer or show up, I'll get Paul to help give me a hand looking for them." My answer was thought out, I don't know why it didn't cross my mind earlier. A lot of events have gone down recently, involving them getting hurt. Whether it was with Niall, or even Harry now.

"I promise we will find them. For now let's go check on Harry and make sure he's alright"

She nodded in agreement and the two of us caught up with the others and walked into Harry's room. We were all together. Except for Liam and Aydan. Where could they be?