16. Magical

Smoke. That's all I could see and smell. Was Code Red really code for fire? It wasn't to alarm the patients but to warn the staff so they could calmly help the patients out?? So that's why Liam wasn't going to tell me.

The smoke was getting thicker, it was getting harder to breathe. Liam had passed out not long ago and I was worried about him, he was still recovering from whatever he had that made him pass before; shock maybe. This couldn't be good for him.

Wait. This can't be good for me, for my asthma! "help somebody! Help!"" The room was closing in on me. I thought I heard rustling in the corner, but unless someone was rescuing us i was hearing things.

"Ay...an" My focus was going on me. Whoever this person was, they know who I am.

"Come... Wake..." Wake? Ha as if this person knows what they are talking about. Wait, maybe it's Liam trying to get my help. I tried moving, but I couldn't. Oh my gosh, my asthma is getting the better of me.

"Aydan.... Harry... Open..... Damn....eyes!" Someone shouted near my ear. Wait, if that's Liam why did he say Harry's name?

"Aydan! It's Harry! Open your damn eyes! Liam needs you!" This time it came through clearly. I opened my eyes, to see curly hair dangling above my head.

"Oh thank gosh." He mumbles to himself, pulling me into a hug.

"Where is Liam?" I ask, wow my voice is really raspy.

"Zayn is with him, and Louis is with Niall. Lynda is with Paul, eveyone is alright. Niall is even awake." Harry says hugging me tighter.

"Niall is awake?" I question happily. What a relief!

"He is fine. Liam told me about your asthma, are you alright?" He asks looking me in the eyes. The way his eyes were formed and looking at me, you could tell he was worried.

"If I had my inhaler I would be fine" I answer back quickly before rummaging through my pockets looking for it.

Harry pulled something out of his pocket and showed it to me. "Is this it?" I nod and take it from him, letting my medicine slide down my throat.

"Now... Take me to Nialler and Lynda!" I order Harry around like he was my servant. As my brother he now shall be just that.

Harry picked me up, laughing in the process and then running with him carrying me piggyback.

We slowed down as we got closer to everyone, who was just down the street. I saw Lynda and her face lit up and starting running towards me.

I barely have Harry I chance to put me down, because I jumped down and ran towards Lynda. She was crying. I was crying. In the end our run hug turned into us running into each other from our blurred vision and falling over laughing.

"I am so glad you are okay!" She cheered, laying beside me on the ground.

"I am just happy that everyone else is okay, specially Li and Nialler." I reply seriously with a smile on my face. "Speaking of that leprechaun, where is he? I sort of owe him an apology" I sadly looked around for him.

"I'm behind you Aydan" I turn around quickly and see Niall standing there, holding Lynda in his arms.

"Oh my gosh Niall. I am so sorry. It was supposed to be a prank, and I didn't think anyone would mind and I am sorry for being mad at you, even though you did punch Liam, but it's all my fault. You shouldn't have left, then maybe you wouldn't have been hurt and-" I was cut off by Niall pulling me into a hug.

He pulled away and I squealed to the world. "I just got a famous Horan Hug!" Okay so now this whole block thought I was a lunatic but that's alright.

"Ay!" I spun around again as I heard my favourite voice calling my name.

"LI!!!" I shout over-joyed. I ran to him and he picked up with ease.

"I'm glad you're okay babe" he says kissing my cheek.

I smile, looking back at him. "I'm glad that everything is better again" I lean in and kiss Liam on the mouth.

That moment couldn't have been more perfect, we were obvious to the whole world and we had our own little set of tiny fireworks going off each time the kiss deepened.

"Hey love birds! We have to get home!" we both heard a voice shout from a distance. We both mumbled "friggin Louis..." At the same time before separating the kiss.

He took his hand in mine and we walked back hand in hand towards the others.

"Hey Aydan?"

"Yeah?" I replied absentmindedly.

"That was magical."

"Yea. It truly was magical"