8. Sparks!

Day one of puppy sitting. Going to be amazing!!

"Harry doesn't even like dogs!" Liam grunted frustrated. Okay that's true, Harry always has been a cat person so why the sudden change?

Liam was chasing Jezabelle around the room, when my friend from back home texted me.

From: Lynda!

Okay! I heard about the Niall incident! Who is picking on my little Irish men?? :(

-Lynda

I laughed a bit before responding.

To: Lynda!

You are crazy!! Nah, it was his ex. She hurt him so I told her to screw off. He was great full about it too.

-Ay!

So I wasn't lying, truth was that he wants nothing to do with Melanie. How Lynda heard about it I'll never know!

From: Lynda!

I'm coming to London !!!! Introduce us?? I can get that girl off his handsome mind ;)

-Lynda

Well that was unexpected! She must have gotten into her fashion school.

"Liam!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I turn around just as Jezabelle crashes into me, knocking me onto the ground.

"Yes love?" I loved it when he called me that!!!

"My friend is coming to London. Can she stay with us? She loves dogs! Like a ton! In fact she had a dog a lot bigger than this one named Emma. She could be really helpful! May even be a new lady for our leprechaun." I said winking a bit. Okay sure I was going to beg if he said no.

"'Course!" He cheered delightfully. He really must not love his pooch.

To: Lynda!

You are living with Liam and I when you get here!! Speaking of when do you get here??

-Ay!

I left my phone for a few minutes to clean up the mess Liam and the puppy made before checking my messages.

From: Lynda!

I'm at the airport. I was going to get a taxi but I didn't know where to go. :/ help??

-Lynda

I screamed really loud in excitement! I bet Liam didn't see that one coming. I ran outside Liam and Jez followin closely behind.

"Ay! Where are we going?" He shouts from behind me.

"The airport!" I yell back, a smile spread across my face instantly.

"Pick up Nialler first!! Lynda is here!" I squeal again. I have never been so excited. After Liam left for the X-Factor she became my best friend, and ended up falling hopelessly in love with Niall Horan.

I pulled out my phone again in the car.

To: leprechaun!

Get ready be outside ASAP! We are going to the airport and no arguing!!

-Ay!

Think I made that clear. Oh life is wonderful. We didn't take long picking up Niall before I had Liam blasting off towards the airport.

"You better run run run! Here we come! Revving our engines under the sun! You're cruisin for a bruisin! Keeping it cool smooth and steady! Slick black hair man things are getting heavy! You're cruisin for a bruisin!" I sang along obnoxiously loud to the radio. I couldn't help it, Ross Lynch was amazing and it was a really fun song to dance to.

I ran into the airport as soon as Liam stopped the car. "LYNDA!!" She turned towards me and started running as I did.

"AYDAN!!" We continued running, you know like they do in the movies. Except in the movies they manage to hug each other without getting hurt. Nope not us. We circle a few times hugging before tripping and falling to the ground laughing.

"I missed you!" She shouted to me over all the screams surrounding us.

"Aydan! Fans! Run! Now!" Liam shouted from behind me. Oh crap! I never thought about that. I grabbed Lynda's arm, pulling her and her luggage towards the car. Niall was standing there with the door open waiting for us to arrive.

We hopped in, luggage and all as he slammed the door and popped into the passengers seat up front. It took her a few seconds to realize what had happened, but she started laughing non the less.

"That. Was. AWESOME!!" Niall turned around smiling at her enthusiasm. I had a feeling this was going to be amazing.

"NIALL HORAN IS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME!!" She shouted not very casually. "I mean.. Hello Niall I'm Lynda" she blushed as did he. I saw a SPARK!