Unbroken // Jai Brooks Fanfic

It was afternoon and I'm hanging out with the Janoskian. I've known the Brooks brothers since we're little. Jai and I was the closest. Luke and Beau too but they have girlfriends so yeah. Beau's girlfriend is Katherine, my bestfriend. Luke's girlfriend is Sadie. Sadie and I are not close. Really. My parents died when I was 7. I'm living with their family for the past few years and I'm living with these idiots. Urm I mean, the Brooks brothers. I have a crush on Jai since I'm 16. Now Jai, Luke and I are 18. I still like Jai, really. Without noticing, Beau came to me. "Hey sis, whats up? You look sad." I looked up and saw him. I shook my head. "Nothing, Beau. Nothing," I replied. "Don't lie to me. It's about Jai isn't it?" I sighed and nodded slowly. "August, why didn't you tell Jai? You liked him since 16. You keep waiting," he said. "I can't Beau. I can't. Its just hard. He's together with Ariana. Look how happy he is when he is with Ariana. I'm really proud of them but at the same time it hurts Beau, it really hurts," I said, crying. Beau sit next to me and hugged me. "Shh now, shh. It's going to be okay." I smiled. It's great to have a friend like Beau. He just cheer you up and he'll listen to your problems. "How are you and Kath? Any fights?" I asked, walking with Beau to the kitchen. I looked up at the boys and saw them playing FIFA 14. Boys. "Well, she's going to England the next two days," he said sounding disappointed. "Awww, she will miss you Beau. She will." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JAI!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND WATCH THE CONJURING WITH US!!! ITS GONNA START!!" I cried. The others left an hour ago so its just Luke, Jai, Beau and me. "WAIT!! PAUSE IT FOR ME!! I'M SHUTTING DOWN MY MAC BOOK!!" He shouted back. "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR MAC BOOK JAI!! LEAVE IT AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" I shouted. Beau and Luke was laughing loudly. Beau tripped over because of a wire. Oh yeah, FACE PLANT HAHA! Luke and I laughed so hard. I hold my stomach with my two hands because of the laughing. "Shut up! Come on enough laughing and watch! It's starting," I heard Jai shouted. "Yeah okay Mr Mac Book," I said, walking with the boys to the living room. "Yeah yeah whatever," he said, rolling his eyes. Luke was sitting on the right side and Jai on the left. I'm in the middle. Beau will always sit on his chair.

"OH MY GOD!!! JESUS CHRIST!! HOLY SHIT!!" I cried, watching the conjuring. They laughed at me when they saw my reaction. "Shut the fuck up guys. Its not funny." "Awww, baby August is scared huh?" Jai said, teasing me. I looked at him and leaned at him. Beau thought I'm gonna kiss him but nope. I slapped Jai on the cheek, pretty hard. Beau and Luke laughed so hard. Luke was rolling on the floor. I couldn't help myself but I let out a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know about The Jariana Thing and I know its late to talk about this. sorry.