somewhere.

*August POV*

"I-I have to go."

"But you can't leave us here. It's just a small thing. Why must you take things seriously?" Luke asked.

I sighed. "You don't understand don't you? You don't understand how my life is, Luke. I loved Jai. Even just a slightest harsh words from him hurts me." I looked up and saw Luke looking down on the floor. 

"Look, I-I'm sorry. Its just, you're leaving and it is worrying us," Luke stuttered.

"Where are you going?" Beau asked. 

"Somewhere," I mumbled, not looking at him.

"Where is that "somewhere", August?" Beau asked sounding angry. I sighed.

"I-I don't know, Beau."

He shrugged and left my room. I looked up and saw Luke standing near the door, crying? I ran to him and take a close look. He was crying. I gasped.

"Luke. I-Im sorry. I don't mean to leave you guys but I have to." I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. 

"For how long?" he asked, sobbing.

"I don't know Luke. Maybe 5 months. I'm so so sorry." I said, my voice is breaking.  He cry harder this time. Only God knows how sorry I am. I can't see Luke cry. It makes me wanna cry too. 

"Why? 5 months is long, August," he said in between crying. I was crying. I can't control it. His voice is breaking and it hurts me. I felt so guilty.

"I'm sorry, Luke," He pulled away and he nodded. He kissed my forehead. I finished packing my stuff and went to my Mac Book. I search for a place that I can live for 5 months and I found it! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!! I booked the ticket for myself. I have to leave tomorrow by 2 pm. 

It was 4 pm and I went downstairs. I saw Sadie, Ari, Jai, Beau and Luke sitting on the sofa. Luke was crying. But this was different. He was broken and I can tell it. Beau, who was sitting beside Luke, is calming Luke down. What the heck is going on? 

Luke ran to me and hugged me. I didn't hug him back but I ask him, "What happen, Luke?" He was crying badly, his eyes were red. He grabbed my hand and he told me to sit beside him. I did what he told me to do.

"So what happen?" I asked.

"I-I'm pregnant." Sadie replied. My mouth was hung open but I quickly closed it. 

"And? Why are you crying, Luke? Shouldn't you be proud?" I said, turning to Luke with a confused look. He shook his head. 

"I'm not the father." I gasped. I turned to Sadie and give her a "explain to me" look. She sighed. 

"I-I cheated on Luke." she stuttered.

"YOU WHAT?!" I shout. Beau hold me back and calm me down. 

"Calm down August, calm down." Beau said. I took a deep breath. 

"I-I can explain."

"Explain then." I said. I didn't mean to sound bitchy but Luke doesn't deserve this.

"I went into a club and took a sip. And then again and again. Then there comes a guy. He paid for my drinks and he took me home and it all happens. Luke, I'm sorry."

Luke turned to me and he was crying. Luke ran to his room and banged the door. I looked at Sadie and said, "He doesn't fucking deserve this." I went to Luke's room and his room was messy, real messy. He was sitting near the wall, leaning on it. I sit beside him and hugged him from the side. 

"Shh Luke shh, you'll find someone better. You don't deserve this." He didn't reply but he hugged me tightly. 

"Luke," I called. He turned and looked at me. "I'm leaving tomorrow........."