Heart Ache

*A/N; hello! how are you? I know I haven't write in a long ass time but I'm back! I apologized for leaving this book hanging but I just went through a horrible break up and it hurts me like hell I swear to God. So this chapter will be related to that! Hope you guys enjoy hehe xoxo*

August

3 months in Melbourne feels amazing. But going through a heartache is not. Sucks isn't it when your hopes is too high that it can't even reach by someone you expected to reach it for you. My feelings for Jai hasn't fade one bit and Jai keeps giving high hopes to the point I want to cut off his dick. Those 3 months in Melbourne, hoping he would feel the same way by how he treated me but shit my hopes are too high.

He is still that same egoistic bastard that all of you knew 10 months ago. Ariana left him a long time ago and thought he would change, but I thought wrong? I bought a new apartment for my own goddamn self just because the arguments I've had at home with Jai. I seriously thought everything's gonna be okay when I came back but nah.

The fact that I'm sitting at the balcony alone at night right now makes everything 10 times worse due to me feeling absolutely crap and thinking how the hell am I going to confess my love for Jai. It has been two weeks since the last time I saw Jai and two weeks since I stepped out of the fucking house.

Luke tried to contact me, okay let me rephrase that. EVERYONE tried to contact me and giving me spams and shits but right now, I couldn't give a single fuck. I want to be alone and I'm done with Jai. Honestly, would you like it if someone treated you like you are his for 3 fucking months and then suddenly told you he likes someone else like what the fuck? 3 fucking months is just nothing to him, right?

God, my hopes are too high until it reached goddamn Jupiter. Harry called me a few days ago saying he's dragging his own ass to Melbourne just to check if I am okay and I told him I was fine. But he's one stubborn fuck. He's coming next week.

But honestly though, how the hell am I going to confess to Jai? Am I suppose to tell him straight to the fucking face and walk away because of how embarrassing it is? Or just wait there and look at his dumb ass face?

While thinking, my phone buzzed. It's a text from a private number.

Open the door, August. I'm sorry.

Who the fuck?

I ignored and stayed at the balcony. Another text came.

Open the door. I know you're inside and don't ignore me.

I ain't opening the door if that person ain't telling me who the fuck she/he is.

Just. Open. The. Door. Before. I. Bust. It. Open.

I quickly ran to the door and look at the peek hole.

Its Jai.

I gulped and unlocked the door.

Jai looked at me and pushed me inside.

"Wh-" He cut me off by shutting the door harshly and locked it. He pushed me back to the door and put both of his hand between my face.

"Why did you walked out of that fucking house?" He asked.

"How did you know I'm here?"

"I'm not dumb, August. Answer my question."

"Because of you."

*A/N; I'm gonna stop there and continue the next chapter tomorrow!*