Please, I'm Sorry

A/N; All of you might not notice but I deleted two of my books just because I thought it isn't that good so I would like to apologize to the ones who had been reading my books and expect me to continue it but I won't! I'm really sorry! I'm just going to continue this book and You, Not Anybody Else. And if you ever wonder what I look like, I just revealed my face on the profile picture. Now, let's get back to the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------
August

"Because of you."

I blurted out.

He looked at me with the most stupidest face of his that I've ever seen with his lips parted slightly.

"Wait...what? Because of me? What did I do?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes with his eyebrows furrowed. I feel like I just mentally slapped myself im the head, realising how dumb he is.

I just shook my head and saw that he is letting his hands down abit so I quickly grabbed one of his hand and pushed it down to escape myself. Let's say I've succeeded but...he is fast enough to grab my wrist to turn me around and pushed me back to the wall. I groaned in pain and cussed at him.

"Fuck you! What the fuck are you doing? Is this the way you're suppose to treat females?" I yelled.

"If you aren't that stubborn, I would have not treat you that way!"

"Do you know how uncomfortable it is to not able to fucking breathe and the only thing that I have to look at is your face?" I said through gritted teeth.

He looked at me for a while and then he let go of me.

"Right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be too harsh." He said and sighed.

I went back to the balcony with Jai following me behind. We sat down and then look down.

"Holy..." He breathed out.

I smirked at him and said, "I know right."

He looked at me like he is thinking about what he is about to say next. I raised my brows at him and then he sighed.

"I'm sorry, August. Tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it."

"You can't tell me you're sorry without knowing what you did wrong. Think about it." I said.

"Then tell me. Tell me what is it." He begged. I looked at him and then shook my head.

"I can't. You will do it again."

"I'm begging you, August. I won't do it again if it hurts you." He said with a pleading tone while squeezing my hand.

"It's including your feelings. You will do it again." I said and looked away.

Everything became quiet and his grip that was on my hand earlier is gone. I turned back to him and saw him looking down on his hands.

"August..." He called me out softly. He looked up at me.

"Do you....," He paused. I furrowed my eyebrows and tightened my fist, impatient of what he is about to say.

"Do you like me, August?"

I froze. Not knowing what to answer his question. My fist is let loose and my mind is completely blank. And without realising, tears already starts to flow. My breathing became unstable and my throat starts to dry.

"August..." He called me out while holding my hand. I quickly yanked my hand away and curled up into a ball.

"I'm sorry. Fuck...I'm sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you so badly." He said. I just looked at him without saying anything.

He pulled me into a hug and hugged me tightly.

"I should have known earlier. I'm sorry. How can I not notice it before? August. Fuck. Forgive me. I'm so fucking sorry." He whispered in a panic tone.

I just shook my head and tried to escape from him but he is too strong to pull me back to him.

"I begged you." He said. I shook my head once again.

"Please, I'm sorry."