fight i guess.

I was crying so badly until I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and saw Luke.

"Hey," he said.

"H-Hey," I fake a smile.

"Have you been crying?" he asked. oh shit.

"Urm, y-yeah," i stuttered.

He grabbed my hand and pull me to the bed. He sit down beside me. "Now tell me the story. Honest."

I sighed before I began. "I liked Jai," I looked up at Luke and he gasped. I continued, "I don't know why but there is something about him that I don't know. I thought he'll like me but nah. He's happy with Ari. But all I know about him, he's gonna hurt."

"Wh-what do you mean "hurt"?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. Maybe, broken." I looked up and saw Luke covering his mouth with his hand. "And you cried because of him or...?" I giggled. "No Luke, i cried because of hurt and jealous. Ari immediately kissed Jai when she saw him just now. You saw that right?" He nodded. "Aww, cheer up. You'll be over him." "I guess," i shrugged. He give me a quick hug and walk to the door. "And Luke!" He turned around, "Yeah?" "Don't tell Sadie, Jai, Ari, Kath about this please." He nodded and continue walking. I laid in my bed and keep staring at the ceiling. Soon, I drifted to sleep.

*Next morning*

Ugh. I hate waking up in the morning. It was 8am so I woke up and walked to my wardrobe. I picked up some clothes for today activity and walked to the bathroom. I wear my Geek pullover, red skinny jeans and put on my black vans shoes. I went to the mirror and put on some light peach lip gloss, foundation, concealer and mascara. I tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs. I soon realized the living room and kitchen was empty. Ugh the boys are sure lazy. I walked to the kitchen and made some pancakes for me and the boys. Then I heard a loud sound coming from the stairs. Maybe it's one of the boys. I looked up and saw Luke.

"Aye morning Lucas," i said between laughter.

"Ha-Ha funny. Why are you up so early? Morning person aye?" He said.

"Actually I'm gonna ask you the same question idiot. Urm, i don't know. I want to do something today. Maybe for a walk. What about ya?" I asked.

"Oh same i guess."

"Want some pancakes?" i said, handling him the plate with pancakes on it.

"Yeah thanks." He said. I nodded. I finished eating and walked to the living room. Ugh there's nothing to do. "Aye Luke. I'm going for a walk!" I shouted since he is still in the kitchen. "I WANT TO FOLLOW YOUUUUU!!" someone shouted. Not someone actually, it was Beau. I stand there and shook my head, laughing. "Why are you up early? You never up this early you know."

"I wanna go for a walk. Is there a problem?" he asked. I shook my head. "Come on, eat your pancakes and then we go for a walk." He nodded. He finished eating and put on his shoes.

*At the park*

"Hey, you miss Kath?" Beau asked. "Yeah. You miss her don't you?"

"Alot." He replied, looking down. "Aww, she miss you too ya know. Come on, she's coming back for another two weeks. Time flies." He looked at me and smile. I smiled back.

"Come on, its 10.45 am now. Jeez. Lets go home." He nodded. When we're walking home, there were silence. Awkward one. Really. Suddenly, Beau spoke. Finally. "You really love Jai right?" I nodded. "Luke told me about what you guys talk about last night. Can you explain to me what do you mean "broken"?" I sighed. "I don't know."

*Back at home*

I walked to the kitchen to take a drink. I went to the fridge and take out a bottle of apple juice. I drink it and put the bottle on the table. I walked to the living room and saw Jai sitting on the sofa watching Finding Nemo. "Hey," i said awkwardly. He didn't reply but he just nod. "How are you and Ariana going?"

"Great. She is fun," he replied.

"oh. I'm proud of you both."

"Yeah, me too. Cause I don't want you bitching about her behind her back," he replied. I was shocked. Dafug does he think he is?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I shout. Fuck, he pissed me off.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME, AUGUST! SHE SAID YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HER!"

"WHAT?! I DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT HER, JAI. OH I KNOW SHE IS FUCKING PRETTY BUT YOU BELIEVED HER?! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WE'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS YA KNOW?! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS AND YOU TOLD ME I'M BITCHING ABOUT HER BEHIND HER BACK?! FUCK YOU, JAI, FUCK YOU. I'M FUCKING LEAVING!" I shouted back. And when I said I'm leaving, I'm leaving.

"Wow, what is going on?!" Beau and Luke asked.

"YOU FUCKING ASK ME WHAT IS GOING ON?! HE TOLD ME THAT I'VE BEEN BITCHING ABOUT ARI BEHIND HER BACK AND HE FUCKING BELIEVED HER!"

"Wow chill. Jai, August didn't talk about Ari at all. She told us how proud she is about you both." Beau said. Luke nodded. Oh gawd, only god know how much I love this two boys. "Beau, Luke, I'm leaving."

"WHAT?!" Beau and Luke shouted.

I ran to my room and take out my luggage. I packed my clothes and everything. I'm fucking pissed. I don't know where to go but i don't even care. I wanna go.

Beau and Luke was standing at the door. "What about us all?" Luke asked. "I-I'm sorry boys....i need to go." "Need to go or want to go?"

"I-I......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRR. BYEEEEE. VOTE FOR ME I LOVE YOU.