One Last Kiss, Harry

*August POV*

Here I am. At the airport, waiting for my flight. I can't believe I'm leaving New York just so soon. Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Harry smiling sheepishly.

"Harry!"

I stood up and hugged him tightly. "Holy fuck, I'm going to miss you." He said while hugging me extremely tight.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said and snuggled my head into his neck. "I'm going to miss my cuddling buddy," he said and I laughed. Harry laughed uncontrobally and said, "Stop! That's ticklish!" And I laughed even more.

We pulled away and he looked at me. He pushed my hair to the side and looked straight into my eyes. "Take care of yourself and don't let anyone, I mean anyone, hurt you, okay? I love you and your happiness is my happiness eventhough I can't have you. Thank you for coming into my life, baby girl, you're fucking amazing." He said and placed a long kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and let the tears run down my cheeks.

"I just hope I can be with you but the thing is, your heart doesn't have a place for me to stay. It's always Jai, always will be Jai. Trust me, babe," he said and wiped the tears on my cheeks. I was literally crying fully hard on right now. Harry is an amazing guy.

"One last kiss, Harry. One last kiss for you." I said and he smiled sadly, nodding his head slowly. I pulled his face to my face closely and pushed my lips to his, kissing him slowly. He slipped his tongue in and I responded him by doing the same. I moaned and stopped, out of breath. I was still holding onto his face and I said, "thank you for everything. It has been amazing and I've never regret meeting you."

My flight was called out and both of us turned. "That's your queue," He said sadly. I gave him one last tight hug and said "I'll see you soon." And he responded the same.

I walked to the opening gate and blew a kiss to him. He acted as if it was real and took the invinsible  kiss and placed it on his heart. I smiled widely and shook my head. I turned around and walked in. My god, this is truly happening.

My flight duration to Melbourne would be 21 hours so I might as well sleep. I plugged in  my earphones and listen to Paramore's album because hey, why the hell not? Soon, I drifted to sleep. Suddenly, someone woke me up and I looked at that person. "I'm sorry, Miss. We've reached our destination," the woman said and smiled sweetly. I smiled back to her and nodded.

Once I'm out, I waited for my luggage. Once I grabbed them, I walked out of the gate and straight to the taxi stand. I got a taxi and told the driver the address. I keep yawning the whole ride. 

"You seem really tired," the driver said and I chuckled. "It's a 21 hour flight though, sleeping on an airplane aren't my thing." The driver looked at the mirror and smiled. He doesn't look that old for a driver. He looks like mid 20. "How old are you?" I asked and he looked at me. 

"21, quite young to be a driver huh?" He said and smirked. He looked really attractive, I can't lie. "Really young actually. Why do you want to be a driver?" He let out a chuckle. "I don't want to. I got offered by my uncle and I'm going to find some money for myself so I couldn't miss the chance, right?" He said and looked at me. I nodded quickly and he gave me a small smile. 

"Have someone in mind yet?" He asked out of the blue and I swear to nacho cheese I stopped breathing for a sec. "I do, actually. But he doesn't feel the same." I muttered and looked at the window. "Sad, you're a really pretty girl. Okay now, once you're back home, do you want to go out with me someday? I want to take you to a place and you're going to love it. It's not a date but it could be if you want to take it as a date.I just want to take your mind off because you look like you're under alot of pressure." He said and I looked at him weirdly but smiled afterwards. 

"Sure, I would love to go out with you."

"Okay then, great. Here's my number." He said and handed me a card. "Text me when you're free and I'll pick you up." I nodded and said "thank you" and returned me with a grin. I looked at the card and his name is Vincent. Huh, his name suits his face.

Soon enough, I've reached the Brook's house. There's the smell.

The smell of home.