New Life.

"You wh-what?" Luke stuttered, he sound like he was about to cry. Oh god, not now please.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. My flight is at 2pm." I replied. Smooth August, smooth.

"I need to tell Gina about this. What about Kath? She's coming for another 2 weeks. You're not able to see her. And how do you live? You need money." He said. Does he breathe?!

"Chill! Take a deep breath. I'm sorry but I'm not able to see her. And for my living? I'm living my dreams."

"Dreams?" he asked, giving me a confused look.

"Yeah. Remember when I told you I want to be a singer and a dancer?" He nodded.

"Goodluck." He said, giving me a weak smile.

"Thank you. You're a great friend," I said. He hugged me tightly. Oh god, he is a hugger.

"You're seriously a hugger, Luke. I need to call you "Teddy" ya know." I said in between laughter. He laughed.

"Okay, leave my room. Don't disturb me. I need to do something important." I nod and leave the room. I went downstairs and saw Beau sitting down on the sofa, watching Vampire Diaries.

"BEAUUUUUUUU!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME!! I WANNA WATCH VAMPIRE DIARIES YOU IDIOT!!" I cried running to the living room. I sat down beside Beau and watched with him. He was shaking his head and laughing at the same time.

IDIOT.

"Aye Beau, where's Jai?"

"Out with Ariana." he replied and I nod. Why did I ask him that question? I don't care about Jai anyway.

"You didn't care about him right?" Holy Fudge. He is a mind reader.

"You can read my mind Beau." He chuckle.

"I'm awesome." he said. I shrugged.

"Beau, there is something that I need to tell you," I said nervously.

"Shoot," he said, giving me a look. I sighed.

"I-I'm leaving tomorrow." Please don't be mad, please don't. I looked at him and his smile faded. Ugh please don't do this, Beau.

"What time?" He asked. Oh jeez.

"2pm."

"Does Gina know about this?"

"Luke told her about it."

"What about Kath? She'll be her-" before he could continue, I interrupt.

"Luke will tell you about it." I said, standing up. I was walking up the stairs until Beau asked.

"Jai and you are?" I sighed and turned around.

"Enemies." I run to my room and sit on my bed, crying. Soon I drifted to sleep.

*Luke POV*

August left my room and I stood up, walking to my study table. I sat on my chair and took out my writing book. I'm gonna write a letter to August before she leave tomorrow. Jai is such an idiot. Ugh. I wrote about how stupid I am to be so rude towards August when I'm together with Sadie. I really regret what I did to her.

I walked to Jai's room and knocked on his door several times. I knocked again and again and finally, he opened it.

"What do you want?" he asked. Bitch.

"August is leaving tomorrow." I said with a serious tone.

"I don't even care if she's gone. I don't give a fuck about her anyway." Fuck you Jai fuck you.