Homed.

sorry for not writing for a really really really really really long time because i've been busy lately with school, housework and depression and other stuffs! so here's the update, i will update my other stories as fast as possible! i'm sorry if my other stories got deleted, it just happened! but please, can you guys check my other stories and vote them? i appreciate it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*August POV*

I woke up groaning and realised i'm still lost in this place. I wanted to turn around but then i realised, there is someone with me! I turned slowly, and saw it was Jai. His hands around my waist, shirtless, and snoring loudly. I giggled. I looked at his face and he looked so peaceful, so innocent and adorable.

I looked at him for 5 minutes and suddenly his eyes started to move. "Looking at me sleeping i see?" He said. I nearly screamed and said, "Bad breath." He chuckled. I stood up and gave him back his hoodie. "Thanks for the hoodie," I smiled. He gave a small smile.

We walked and walked and walked and finally found the exit (????? haha!!). We walked normally and the distance between us is quite far from each other. It was a really awkward walk ya know. "Uh Jai, sorry if i caused you troubl-" "It's okay, I understand. I'm the one who hurt you and you ran away. It's my fault." I just smiled.

We've reached. I hate to admit this but, I don't want to go here. I want to rewind the moment between me and Jai last night and this morning. No arguing, just smiling and talk about our stuffs. Plus, Ari is this house, MY HOUSE, ugh! I never hate Ari but the way she talk to me and said things that aren't true is just making me pissed off!! We knocked a few times and Luke opened it. "AUGUST! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU WENT LAST NIGHT?! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Luke cried. "Wow chill," I said. "Wow, nice way to greet your little brother, Luke." Jai said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Luke laughed and said "Hey little guy." and hugged him. Luke told us to to come in and first thing I saw when I walked in was, yeah you know her, Ariana. She ran to Jai and hugged him and said, "Oh my goodness, where did you go Jai? I was so worried about you!" I rolled my eyes and groaned. "I'll see you guys later, bye." I said in an annoyed tone.

I walked to my room and went to my bathroom straight away. I showered myself for about 20 minutes, i guess? And dried my hair quickly. I tied my hair into a messy bun, and put on my clothes. The clothes I'm wearing was white lace legging with white oversized tee, and put on my Dc Mart shoes, black in colour. After a few minutes of putting on my makeup which is just concealer, powder, mascara, eyeliner and Tanya Burr's lipgloss, I heard a knock on the door and said, "Come in".

And the one who came into my room was, Jai.

"Wow," Jai stared. And I smiled awkwardly. "Uh you look beautiful," he said again. All I said was a simple "Thank you".

"Sorry about Ariana," he said and I didn't let him continue. "It's okay, she is your girlfriend isn't she? I don't mind. Plus, she has the right to worry about you." I smiled. He simply nodded.

"Uh, I think I better go now, by the way, Luke wanna talk to you downstairs. I'm going out for a while with Ari. See you later!" He left. I went downstairs after a few minutes he left and saw Luke at the dining table.

"Hey," he said. "Aye," i said back. "Wanna tell me what happened last night?" I nodded. Here how it goes.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stopping here! By the way, the lipgloss she's wearing is "Just Peachy", perfect with the outfit she's wearing! Will update it soon, maybe! I'll try! Please vote and I love you guys!