this is not an update!!!

hello everyone! i know there's alot of people that has been waiting for an update on this book and i might be continuing it real soon! 2017 has been bad so far for me so i'm really sorry for not updating in so long!

serious things aside; there's a new book on my profile called white lilies and it will be just a short story or longer than that. it is a book that i've been working on (more serious than this book basically) for months now and it is NOT a fanfiction like the other books on my profile.

it is the first book that is not a fanfiction and it is much more serious for me and i'm working really hard on it. i really hope all of you readers that has been enjoying reading this fanfiction of jai brooks, would check out the book white lilies and vote it as well. you can comment and tell me what you think and give me your different opinions on mistakes that i made.

i am not a good writer and there might be alot of mistakes that i will make in the near future so please don't be afraid to comment what you think so i can correct my mistakes and not do it again.

once again, i really hope all of you would check the new book that i'm working on and i will be updating this book real soon! thank you so much and i'm so sorry to keep all of you waiting! :-(