Hurt.

*August POV*

I sat on the sofa doing nothing. Jai pissed me off. He doesn't know that I like him or should I say love? I don't want to tell him until I was ready. I love him for 2 years, 2 freaking years yet I didn't confessed. Fuck my nerves! Something interrupt me from daydreaming. It was a beep from my phone means I got a text. I unlocked my phone and read the text. It's from........Jai? I read the text.

Jai: Yeah you were right. I didn't mean it. I lied. I did this just for the boys. What I said was not true. I don't know why am I friends with you. Ariana is perfect than you. You're just an ugly piece of shit. YOU OVERREACTED! You hurt my gf's feelings and here I am, revenge! Tear fall from your eyes already? HAH! What a crybaby. That's what you get for hurting Ari, bitch.

Tears streaming down my face. Yeah, I guess he was right. I am just an ugly piece of shit. I did overreacted. I'm stupid. Yes, I am a crybaby. Why am I having feelings for Jai? He hurt me. Why do I still love him? I can't believe he said that to me. My own childhood friend, my bestfriend, why?

Move on, stupid.

Yes, true. Move on! What an idiot! I thought. I can't stop crying.

Why are you crying over him? You're wasting your tears! I thought. I have no one to talk to. NO ONE! Wait, HARRY!

I unlock my phone and dialed Harry's number. I called him and wait for him to answer the call. He finally answered!

Harry: Hello? August?

Me: Hey Harry! Can you come over a bit? I need someone to talk to.

Harry: Have you been crying?

Me: Just come here okay!

Harry: Haha okay okay chill! You're lucky that your house is just 3 blocks away! Okay I'm coming. Bye!

Me: Okay bye.

And there I end the call. I waited and waited. Few minutes passed, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Harry.

"Hey Aug-" before he could finish what he want to say, I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I can't help but to cry on his shirt. He carried me and put me on the sofa. He rubbed my back to comfort me. I snuggled into his chest and cry.

"Hey shh shh, whats wrong?" He asked with his strong american accent. "I-I love s-someone since I was 16," I sobbed. "W-We had a f-fight two days ago. It's just a small fight. I overreacted. None of this will happen if I didn't overreact," I sobbed again. "Then what happen?"

"I leave Melbourne. And here I am in New York. He called me today after you leave. He said sorry and he wanted me to come back. I said i could come back if he will stop me at the airport but he didn't. I end the call and sat on the sofa. I heard a beep from my phone. It was a message from him and this is what he said," I showed the message to him and he read. He let out a gasp from his mouth. "That's horrible!" I cry harder. He hugged me tightly.

*Harry POV*

"But yet, I still love him." I stiffened. The contact name was Jai. And he said Ariana in the text. "JAI BROOKS?! ARIANA GRANDE?! JAI FROM JANOSKIAN?!" I cried. August jumped. She wiped her tears and nod. I knew Jai from YouTube. I watched their videos. I'm not gay okay but their videos are funny. I hugged her tightly.

"He hurt me, Harry. But why do I still love him?" She asked. She looked at me in the eyes. Her brown eyes sparkles. Her eyes was mixed with hurt, anger, pain. I lifted up her chin. I kissed her and she didn't kiss me back. She pulled away and gasped, "This is a mistake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER  BECAUSE I AM BORED AND HAD NOTHING TO DO! So vote for me please!! ✿✿✿