Chapter 7 - Kiss Me, Kiss Me

"Never say good bye... Kiss me, kiss me, I'm dying just to see you again... Let's make tonight the best of our lives... Here's to teenage memories..."

* * * * *

After our nature hopping at Hyde Park, Ianthe saw this place and she told me that it reminded her of her childhood.

The County Fair.

"Hurry up, Lukey! I want to ride on the ferris wheel. I want to see the Sydney in aerial view." Ianthe said with full excitement.

She called me 'Lukey'. Oh boy, my plans were working. I could see the finish line with a big smile plastered in my face, I can't wait!

"Later we will." I told her, deadpanned.

"Later?!" She yelled. I could feel that there were some people who were looking at us. I blushed. "Why? I am so excited to ride on the ferris wheel!"

"We're going to ride the coaster first." I mumbled.

I want to make this date slash tour to become more memorable to her.

This is going to be weird!

Someone told me that if you have a date, and the county fair is your location. You two must ride first the roller coaster.

Why? Because some girls are afraid of this ride. I wish Ianthe is afraid of this freakin' ride, because I do!

They say that take it as an advantage to comfort her, and you are able to say what you feel while she's shouting.

"I hate that ride!" She said. Oh boy, I'm loving it.

"Don't worry, I'm here with you, okay? Don't be afraid." I comforted her.

"But..."

"No buts, okay. Please? Give me this chance to ride on my favorite ride here." I pleaded.

Favorite? Really Luke Robert Hemmings?

I'm acrophobic. I'm afraid of heights, but I will conquer my fear just to accomplish this mission.

"No." She replied.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" She widen her eyes at me.

"Yes." I smiled at her.

"Big NO!"

"BIG YES!"

"For the hundredth time, NO!"

"For the nth time, Yes. Please, Ianthe." I pleaded as if I was about to kneel but she stopped me.

"Ugh. Okay, but promise me that we will ride on the ferris wheel later, huh." She cleared.

And I just nodded. I WIN.

I don't know if I'm sure with this. I'm going to kill myself by riding this. Screw that someone who told me that we should ride roller coaster!

After that, we ran to the ticket booth and ride on the coaster.

At first, I'm nervous that I'm going to do it. But I made up my mind that I'm going to do it because of her.

I'm seating next to her, of course. I can hear the beat of my heart, beating loudly, because of the nervousness that I feel.

I could feel the nerves in my head, pumping. I don't know what to do. No turning back, Luke. You wanted this to happen in the first place.

"Hey, Luke. Are you okay? Why're you so sweaty?" She asked me.