In the beginning

Once upon a time, in a far away land.

There lived daughter of wealthy business people.

The girl got anything and everything her heart desired, which resulted in making her spoiled and greedy, selfish and unkind.

Then one night, during the dreary winter.

And old beggar man walked up to the girls mansion door.

He begged, pleading for a place to stay so he can avoid the bitter cold, and in return, he offered a simple, first volume, McFist phone.

Yet the girl, offended and disgusted by his repulsive appearance, she sneered at the gift and told him to leave.

He warned the young teen to avoid being fooled by such appearances, for it was the beauty that resides in ones heart that truly mattered.

Even though the man warned her, the girl dismissed him, and the ugliness mad grotesque appearance of the man melted away, revealing a handsome enchanter.

The girl tried to apologize, yet it was too late. The enchanter had seen that the girl held no love or kindness in her heart, and as punishment, he transformed the girl into a hideous monster. Then he placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.

Ashamed, the girl encased and hidden herself in the castle, with her only way of seeing the outside world being an enchanted window.

The McFist phone he had offered, was actually enchanted. The battery would die until the girls sixteenth birthday, and if she was to learn to love someone, and have that person love her back before the time the last battery died, she will be free.

Yet, if she failed to do so she would stay a hideous barbarian for years to come.

As the years came and passed, she fell into despair and depression.

for who could ever love a beast?