Happily ever after

Theresa and the abundant crowd were slamming against the locked doors, hoping to gain entrance. They eh ought they would not be able to make it, but luck was on their side. Morgan accidentally broke the lock off with her rusted led pip. Everyone grew silent as they entered the house, variously eying all the furniture that littered the foyer.

"Attack!" Without warning all the furniture began attacking everyone. Theresa, seeing all this, snuck away and climbed up the stairs before searching. She was going to find that barbarian.

Santana was on the windowsill, above the old, wooden outside door that lead to the storage room, where Randy and his mother were trapped. She began pushing the flower pots on the windowsill, hoping they would do anything to help. Yet, the door did not break until she pushed the largest pot off. Santana flinched when she heard the wood bend and snap.

Randy was the first one to escape the confines of the storage room, when he made it up he helped his mom out. "Come on guys!" Randy grabbed Santana and his mom before dragging them to their second car, "we need to help (your name)!"

Theresa was going through the same pattern. Open a door, hold up her gun, and if the beast is not there she goes to the next room. It was honestly beginning to annoy her, why was this mansion so big. She slammed the last door open, grinning when she saw you.

You turned to look at Theresa, you looked absolutely miserable, but that did not phase Theresa. She lifted her gun, aiming it at you and shooting you in the shoulder when you turned away. You shrieked in pain, climbing onto the roof to get away when she aimed at you again. Theresa threw the gun on the ground, it will be useless now that it has no ammunition, and began following you up the roof.

She punched you and kicked you, driving you to the edge of the roof. Throwing her head back, she cackled "are you too kind and gentle to fight back beast?" You just looked down. Theresa tore one of the Romeo spikes off of the roof. She lifted it up, about to stab you.

"(Your name)!" You looked off the roof, eyes widening when you saw Randy. She was about to bring her arm down, but you grabbed her forearm before she could even begin. Grabbing her other arm, you began pushing her off of you. Shoving her away, you began hiding in the shadows.

"You think he'd want you when he had me?" Theresa shrieked as she passed you. You pounced out of your hiding spot, wrapping your paws around Theresa before you dangled her over the edge of the roof. "Please let me go! Please!" Theresa begged, "I will do anything! Please." Your glare eventually softened and you brought her back onto the roof.

"Go away." You growled at Theresa, who nervously nodded.

"(Your name)!" Randy yelled out to you. You turned around, smiling when you saw him on your balcony.

"Randy!" You began climbing up to the balcony, desperate to get back to him. You were about to grab Randy's hand, when Theresa stabbed you. Losing your grip on the balcony bars, you were afraid you were going to die without speaking to Randy again, but then he pulled you up into the balcony.

Theresa's eyes widened, and she began screeching when she fell off the roof. Her eyes closed when her body slammed against the cold marble. The darkness she felt left her body, and she could not help but curse herself for being so stupid while she thought
About how she will most likely have more than one broken bone when she wakes up.

"(Your name)!" You looked up at Randy before smiling.

"Randy...you came back."

"Of course I honking did!" Randy hugged you, feeling his heart ache with every ragged heave you gave. "This is all my fault." Randy whispered.

"Maybe it is better this way..." Randy pulled back, allowing him to see you better.

"No, no, don't say that! You will be okay, we are together now..." You lifted your paw and ran it over Randy's face.

"At least I got to see you one last time..." Your hand fell away, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. Tengu, Nomi, and Renee watched as the battery died out.

"No, no no no no no no! (Your name)! You can't die!" Randy gripped you, not caring about the liquid pain that poured from his eyes, "...I love you." Randy leaned against you, crying his eyes out, when he noticed the streaks of color. Randy looked around at them as they tore through the sky, glittering like fire works.

Randy looked down at you in shock as you began floating up in the air. Then, you began changing! Your large paws turned into hands and feet, your fur melted away, expect for the mop of (hair color) hair that stayed on your head, and your snout shrunk into a nose! Randy watched in disbelief as all this happened, staring as your body drifted back to the ground.

You stores a bit and stood up, looking at your old, yet new, farm in shock. Randy could not see you due to your back facing him. "Umm.." Hearing Randy's unsure sound you turned around gasping when you saw him.

"Randy!" You walked over to him as he sat up, "it's me (your name)!" Randy lifted an eyebrow, staring (up/down) into your eye color eyes. Randy let out a breathy gasp.

"It is you!" Randy placed his hand on your face, smiling wider when he felt your smooth skin. The two of you leaned into each other, then your lips molded against each other's. You two pulled back when you saw everything was changing. The house became brighter, and Tengu, Nomi, and Renee turned back to normal.

"Guys!" You happily yelled, hugging the three turned humans.

"Mama!" Santana came into the scene with the vision, that was now a dog, before she turned into a little girl.

"The spell is broken!" Tengu happily yelled.

You walked back to Randy, looking into his eyes again before kissing him.

And you two lived happily ever after.