You just got rejected

Theresa grinned at her work, a fancy lunch. She had people come and set things up for her and Randy, he was a really lucky man. "This is going to be so Bruce!" Flute girl smiled, lighting the candles that sat in the middle of the table.

"Yep, today is Randy's lucky day!" Theresa adjusted the dress she was wearing "but I have to go ask him out first." Theresa playfully winked when she spoke the last four words. Everyone laughed as Theresa walked over to Randy's front door.

Randy was sitting on the couch, happily playing his video game when someone knocked on his door. Randy paused the game and placed it on the table, before walking over to the door. He leaned toward the door and looked through the peephole, sighing when he noticed it was Theresa. Out of all the peso old that could have come over it just had to be her.

Randy stumbled back when Theresa opened the door. "Oh, uh, hi Theresa." Randy continued going backward as Theresa stalked towards him.

"Hello Randy." Theresa looks at herself in her mirror before looking back at Randy "today is your lucky day when all of your dreams come true."

Randy walks to the opposite side of the table, away from Theresa "what do you know about my dreams?"

"Picture this." Theresa sits on one of the many chairs by the table before resting her feet on Randy's McPad "a quaint, cozy house, with a nice batch of lasagna in the oven, my husband massaging my feet," Theresa took off her shoes, Randy sneered a bit at the awful smell they gave off, "while the little ones play with the dog," Randy backs away when Theresa brings her face by his "we will have six or seven."

"Dogs?" Randy said, his voice straining as he tried his best to be kind.

"No," Theresa stood up, "beautiful girls just like me!" Theresa lumbers towards Randy, who tries to walk away. "And guess who that husband will be?"

"Let me guess-" Randy was pinned to the wall now.

"You!" Theresa tries to kiss Randy but he goes to the front door and leans against it.

"Wow, Theresa, I don't know what to say."

Theresa stood in front of Randy, preventing him from escape "say that you will date me Randy."

"I'm honored really..." Randy reached down and grabbed the doorknob "I just don't deserve you!" Randy opened the door and ducked under Theresa before pushing her out and slamming the door. Everyone stared at Theresa as she fell on the ground face first. Randy opened the door once again and threw her stinky shoes out.

"Are you okay Theresa?" Flute girl runs up to Theresa, obviously worried.

"I will have Randy for my husband." Theresa bitterly spat as she glared at the ground "I promise you that." She stood up and left, flute girl following.

Randy watched from his window as the girls walked away. Fuming, he reached down and grabbed his phone. 'Can you believe that Howard! Theresa wanted me to date her! Me, with that stuck up brat? No way!' Randy put his phone Down on the table before he began pacing, a habit he has picked up ever since he has joined high school.

He stopped when a loud knock sounded at the door. Seething, Randy stomped over to the door and opened it "for the last time Theresa, I do not like you and I will never be with you!" Randy opened his eyes, feeling embarrassed when he saw a cop was actually at the door.

"Are you Randy Cunningham?" Hiding his embarrassment he nodded.

"Yeah, that's me, what do you need exactly."

"Well, we found your mothers car ran into a tree, we found her drivers license, but we could not find her."

Randy paled the only family he had left just disappeared like that. "Where did you see the car tell me I need to find her!"

"I'm sorry kid, but the only thing you can do now is sit and wait for her to come back." The cop closed the door and left Randy's house.

"I don't care what he said."Randy glared at the door "I'm going to find her."

Randy gathered all his stuff, and later that night he snuck out of the house to find his mom.