The amazing theresa

"Who does he think he is? No one says no to Theresa!" Theresa was sitting at a table in McCluckers, a dejected expression on her face as she stared at the table. "Here is some ice cream Theresa!" Flute girl hands it to Theresa, who only pushed it away.

"What is the point? Ice cream can't fix things when you are disgraced."

"Who, you Theresa? Never!" Flute girl tried to reason with Theresa, but she just ignored her. "It really bothers me to see you this way, looking so down in the dumps! Every girl here would love to be you Theresa, even when facing your lumps."

"It's true!" Debbie smiled and sat by Theresa "you are amazing!" More and more girls came over and showers Theresa with compliments. Which really boosted her mood.

"I am pretty amazing aren't I?" Flute girl was about to respond, but the door to McCluckers was slammed open by an unkempt Rae Cunningham.

"They've got him!" Rae walked over to Theresa "they've got him in the dungeon!"

Most of the people there began to laugh before Theresa spoke up. "Who is in the dungeon now?"

"Randy! A beast has got him!"

"A beast?" Flute girl snorted.

"Yes, a beast with (hair color) fur and long claws! Pleas! You have to help me out"

"Oh, we'll help you out." Theresa snickered as two girls grabbed Rae's arms. Rae yelled thanks, thinking they would actually help her, before she was thrown into the ground outside.

"A beast! How ridiculous!" Flute girl snickered at Rae's actions.

"Flute girl." Flute girl turned to Theresa, who was looking at her with a grin.

"What is it."

"I think I have come up with a way to make Randy all mine."