The unique boy

Randy was walking through the hustling streets of Norrisville, he had his McFist pad in his hand and a skip in his step. The constant hellos that were shared throughout the town was a normal thing for Randy to experience by now.

Ever since Randy and his mother had moved to Norrisville every day was the same. It did not bother Randy, the same thing every day, but instead he felt like he did not belong. That was what really bothered him. He knew he did not belong when he was the ninja, but he can't really be it anymore, due to the sorcerer being beaten and all. However, even after being done with being the ninja, he still felt like he did not belong.

"Good morning Randy!" Randy looked up from his video game and waved at the McCluckers worker that was at the drive in window.

"Hi" Randy walked up to him.

"What are doing up so early?"

"Just returning a really good video game." Randy pulled up his McFist pad, which had the game in it, before admiring it. "It is one of the brucest I have ever played!"

"Yeah, yeah." The McCluckers worker, who was evidently not listening to the last part, turned to the kitchen. Randy rolled his eyes before continuing to walk down the crowed end streets.

A man and a woman who were walking down the street stared at Randy as he passed. "Randy is a pretty attractive boy." The woman drew out her phone and began to work on her hair.

"He truly is." The man nodded "but he is just different, he does not fit in with you or me."

"It really is a shame." The woman nods, setting down her phone on the table by her to see Randy walk through the doors of a video game store.

"Hello Randy!" The store owner happily waved from behind the counter.

"Hi!" Randy pulled the video game out of his McPad and put it in the case before he handed her the video game, "I came to return this."

"Already?"

Randy began browsing through the video games "I could not put it down! Do you have anything new?"

"Not since yesterday."

Randy hummed before snatching blood in the catacombs (which is totally also not a book the author of this is working on) "I will take this one!"

"Blood in the catacombs? You have already played it multiple times!"

"It is my favorite!" Randy dramatically threw his arm into the air "exploring the restricted depths of the Paris catacombs, supernatural creatures, and a double life!" With every word Randy's voice became more enthusiastic.

"If you love it so much then keep it!" The shopkeeper playfully winked.

Randy's eyes widened in happiness and disbelief "really?"

The shopkeeper led Randy to the exit "of course! You are one of the brucest customers we get! You totally deserve it!"

"Thank you so much, this is honking amazing!" Randy waved goodbye before running out.

"There he goes!" A teen girl swoons as Randy passed.

"Randy is so amazing." A blonde began twirling with her hair, obviously daydreaming about him.

"Sadly, he is pretty honking odd." All the girls nodded.

"But that is what makes him cute."

Randy sat down at a bench near the girls. His fingers moved across the screen as it showed the main heroine looking at the mysterious symbols that covered the walls of the dark labyrinth. "This game is so Bruce!" Randy stated as a boy walking dogs stopped due to the dogs crowding around Randy. "Soon the main character, i forgot her name somehow, will meet Adrien! Those two are literally couple goals!" One of the dogs licked Randy's screen and he glared at it before getting back up and walking.

"That was amazing Theresa! You are the best!" Flute girl runs up to Theresa, who had just finished working on her new dance.

Theresa grins down at her and pushes a piece of hair behind her ear "I know." The two of them began walking down the road together.

"No dancer, or man, can stand a chance against you!" Theresa wrapped her arms around flute girls shoulder and grinned.

"That is true, but the man I want is that one!" Theresa points at Randy, who is talking to Howard.

"Randy? but-"

"Randy is the handsomest man in all of Norrisville which makes him the best," Theresa pulls flute girls face close to her own, "don't I deserve the best?" Randy and Howard wave to each other before Randy begins walking away.

"Of course you do! It is just-" Theresa throws flute girl onto the floor and begins following Randy. Flute girl sighs "no one ever listens to me."

"Randy!" Randy stops and quietly groans when he saw it was Theresa. Randy used to really like her, but ever since they entered high school, Theresa has become really vain. Theresa reaches over Randy's shoulder and grabs his McPad. "Randy, you need to stop playing so many video games and pay more attention to me! Anyway Randy, I was wondering if you would like to head to McCluckers with me, it will be fun."

"Sorry, but I have to go home and help my mom." Flute girl catches up to Randy and Theresa.

"Your mom!" Theresa and flute girl laugh "the crazy from up the street."

"Don't talk about my mom that way, she is a genius!"

Theresa quickly stops laughing "yeah!" She hits flute girl on the head. An explosion can be heard and everyone looks over to see Randy's house emitting smoke.

"Some genius!" Theresa yells while Randy runs to his mom's aid. Flute girl and Theresa begin laughing.